Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Two Cute Monsters and a book-themed Pin Up Original, plus important order info for next week!


Well hi!

So...I have three brand new pieces! I know, right after I say I am going to slow my creative process for Darkling Treasures ;| I just needed some good ART time, so I X-ed out all of Tuesday and just MADE STUFF. This stuff is mad lowbrow and adorable, plus I finished up one of my pin up paintings!
All three of these new pieces are listed for auction- on my Darkling Treasures Facebook Page! This is because I am going out of town for most of next week, and will have much more control over my auctions this way. So, let me show off the new art, then:


"Bookish" is the pin up painting I recently finished up- I really like how she turned out! She is an art nouveau inspired acrylic painting, 5" x 7" on a canvas panel. She is up for auction via my Darkling Treasures FB Page at the link below the picture- you can read all the auction information, and get specifics on the art, and perhaps even place a bid- starts at $20:




"Bookish" original pin up fantasy painting- Facebook Exclusive auction


Now...monsters! I am probably waay too into these little guys. What can I say? They make me smile, I love cartoons, they suit my lowbrow lifestyle, and...wait, I don't have to justify anything! haha! ANyhow, meet "Fenton"- he is an original 5" x 7" mixed media monster! A little firebug, at that :) You can see all the auction and art details at the link below the picture (it will take you to my Darkling Treasures FB Page)- bidding starts at $20:




"Fenton" firebug lowbrow mixed media monster art auction


Now, this little monster is named "Mish"- he is a hybrid jellyfish-bird-rabbit, and he is very sentimental to me, so I am kind of having a hard time putting him up for sale. FYI. He is also and original 5" x 7" mixed media piece; all the info about the art and the auction can be found at the link below his picture- bidding for "Mish" starts at $20:




"Mish" original bunny hybrid monster art


These three Facebook auctions will run until Friday, February 24th at 11pm EST. I will be home then to end them and get them sent out to their new homes, should they find them :)


This leads me into ordering information for the next week...I will be visiting family in Georgia from 2-19 to 2-23, and will be away from my studio/stockpiles/printer/stamps and envelopes...thus unable to ship anything out until my return. For current outstanding orders: all eBay auctions (I believe) will end before I leave, so if you win something(s) and would like me to ship out your art before I go, payments MUST be made by, mmm, like 8pm EST this Saturday! This way I can get everything packaged and drop them in a mailbox on my way to the airport. Both of my etsy shops will go into vacation mode on Saturday evening until I return, and the listings wont show up. As for my website, orders will be filled and shipped upon my return. I should be around a computer on and off during my trip, so I will be able to check in, possibly answer emails, maybe post some stuff...But mostly I will be on break.

Okay, I think that is all for now. I am freakin tired! OH! Before I go, may I remind you to drop by my Dorkling blog, as there is a new comic up! Also, I have updated the blog with some of the older comics, and will continue to do so over the next weeks :) Go HERE for the comic: Dorkling blog

xo

Em


Visit my website- tons of images available as art prints and posters: darklingtreasures.com

Loads of fun stuff- T shirts, stickers, mugs, stationery, bags, buttons, and more in my Zazzle Shop!

No comments:

Post a Comment