Thursday, March 15, 2012

Random News and Ramblings


Hi!

Well, I know you may be here looking for new art, but I will warn you now that all I have are some WIPs :) I also have a new comic up on my Dorkling blog + FB page. I swear I have been doing stuff! Mostly I just have a bunch of news.


Let me show you what I have been making slow progress on- zodiac monsters! At this stage, they are all colored in and sealed up; soon, I will begin layering backgrounds with colors and texture.



A reminder that there is one day left to take advantage of my etsy shop sale- get 15% off your order with the code IDES15 at checkout! The sale code will work in both of my etsy shops, and also with the print sales I am having (buy two, get one free 4 x 6). Sale ends tomorrow evening (probably around 11 pm est). To check out all the original fantasy art, prints, and other handmade goodies on sale in my darklingemily etsy shop, click HERE!
To wander through my zombies, monsters, cartoons, comics, and more with a visit to my zombietoes etsy shop click HERE!
xo


Of course, if you are more into bidding on eBay, I have an endless parade of ACEOs, prints, and original pieces up for auction HERE!


Earlier this week, I received an email with some pretty exciting news- I have some art up at Zombie Burger in Des Moines, Iowa! Here's a picture of one of the prints ("The Fast Kind") in the background of one of their photos:



I think I am more excited that a zombie restaurant exists than my art hanging in it- what a dork! Be sure to check out the Zombie Burger Facebook Page, and if you happen to be in Des Moines, maybe stop in and try a burger for me? ;)


Okay. Major apologies for not having anything finished to share. I hope you can forgive me, and I hope I have been slightly entertaining nonetheless. Bed, here I come!

Em


Visit my website- tons of images available as art prints and posters: darklingtreasures.com

Loads of fun stuff- T shirts, stickers, mugs, stationery, bags, buttons, and more in my Zazzle Shop!

No comments:

Post a Comment