Friday, July 22, 2011

Recalibrate Robot Pin Up art, ACEOs- Steampunk original + Dragon Suit set, Squee seahorse art auction


I swear, every week I get a little further from reality, though it does seem to be helping my creative flow...

I have a brand new robot pin up painting to share, along with a new ACEO original, and some other goodies!


I am so pleased with how "Recalibrate" turned out! She is my latest painting (8" x 10" acrylic on canvas panel)...Feeling like a machine and feeling the need to balance my input/output levels has been a recent recurring theme in my life, so...I had to paint a sexy robot, of course! The original color scheme for this piece was going to be red-black-white-gold...but something told me to go with a softer color. Glad I listened! Anyhoo, she is available for viewing and purchase in my darklingemily etsy shop at the link below her picture:




"Recalibrate" robot pin up original painting


How about some more new? I have a *new* original ACEO illustration up on eBay- "Hello Honey" is from half of the sketch for my "Suite" jester painting...but in a whole different light. She's a steampunk nerd girl, waving hello! This original 2.5" x 3.5" illustration is currently running for auction on eBay, with a starting bid of only $5! To see the listing, more details, pictures, and perhaps make a bid, please visit the link below the picture




"Hello Honey" steampunk ACEO illustration


Also up on eBay are a few relisted originals- my "Squee" seahorse painting (from my Cartoon Aquarium series) is up for one more day ($40 starting bid)...The info is at the link below his picture




"Squee" original lowbrow seahorse painting


Relisted as well- "Good Ideas"- my original sorcerer (male) ACEO illustration. He did not find a new home last round, and I would really like him to...so he is listed again! Auction starts at $5, please click HERE to see the listing!


AND...One more! While this is not an original, I wanted to share it individually...I have a set of all four ACEO prints of my "Dragon Suit" face cards up for auction! You get one ACEO print of heart, spade, club, and diamond dragons in one swoop! The auction starts at $4, you can see all the info/pictures/place a bid at the link below the picture:




"Dragon Suit" set of FOUR playing card fantasy ACEO prints

There are more ACEO prints and other originals listed as well; you can see them all by clicking HERE!


No rambling today, I am sorry! Too much work, and I've been kind of a slacker because of the heat. BUT! I have acquired AC for the days when I just cannot even move, so there are no more reasons to not be painting! I have a nude (with a shark!) on my table, waiting for a few final touches...plus a handful of new ACEOs sketched out...so there will be new art soon! Until then, please thoroughly enjoy your weekend!

xo!

Em

Visit my website- tons of images available as art prints and posters: darklingtreasures.com

Loads of fun stuff- T shirts, stickers, mugs, stationery, bags, buttons, and more in my Zazzle Shop!

No comments:

Post a Comment