Wednesday, July 27, 2011

"So Dangerous" nude + shark painting, Destash Paper packs, Print sets (5 for $10), + rambling!


Hi hi!

Well, I hope you are ready for a naked lady, because I have one! :D Also, Ive been cleaning my studio out a bit, so I have some supply goodies parceled out, and print sets of some of my older works!


I will start with my latest painting- "So Dangerous"- a nude girl and a shark strapped with dynamite! This is an original 11" x 14" acrylic painting on a canvas panel. She is up for auction on eBay- please visit the link below her picture for all the details and pictures:




"So Dangerous" nude girl + shark fantasy art painting


Don't forget, I list regular auctions on eBay, so there are a bunch more- from ACEO prints to originals...you can see them all HERE!


NOW- I know I have been saying for awhile now that I was going to destash some of my supplies...well, I *finally* started! I went through my entire paper collection (and believe me, it was no easy feat, took me most of a day!) and I have put together a bunch of paper packs. These are great for random crafting, scrapbooking, bookmaking, just fooling around...There are also embellishments, tags, and assorted stickers and such, plus a small sheet of craft suggestions and two mixed media art prints for inspiration! So much fun to be had- they are listed in my darklingemily etsy shop at the link below:




Destash- Paper scrap packs

If you visit the link and you see I've sold out, have no fear, I've got more! just contact me or check back ;)


Also listed in my darklingemily etsy shop are some 4" x 6" art print packs! These are sets of 5 assorted fantasy prints of my older pieces- some sets are mixed media prints, some are illustration...some mixed...some are grouped by theme, others by color scheme...They are all a wonderful way to collect some magic for a very low price! You can see them all at the link below- and I will have some more of those as well, in the next few days:




Fantasy Art print sets


In sorting through my studio things, I've discovered a lot more things that I could get rid of, so...be prepared for more destashing! Also, I am coming up on my 400 "likes" on my FB page, so I have been pondering a giveaway...Also been needing to update my website, but it needs to be streamlined, too, and every time I update it I just get pissy...it's turning into a giant monster. :\ Pain in the butt, but worth it. So there's that. I also have some new goodies coming in, to mail out with your orders! Yayfun! Other than that, there are some illustrations in the works, and I'm sure some crazy whim I will drop everything and follow, even knowing I should be focusing on other things...Stupid epiphany projects, all comin' outta nowhere, messing up my schedule...:)

xo!

Em

Visit my website- tons of images available as art prints and posters: darklingtreasures.com

Loads of fun stuff- T shirts, stickers, mugs, stationery, bags, buttons, and more in my Zazzle Shop!

No comments:

Post a Comment