Wednesday, August 3, 2011

"Hello Phone" mini painting set (framed), New ACEO originals- "Ooh, A Piece of Candy!" + "Boudoir", plus necklaces + prints!


Hello!

Things got all crazy, so I have been a bit quiet on the social networking front lately (sorries to all). I picked up an extra half shift at the day job, effectively leaving me with approximately 2.5 entire studio days, if I don't sleep. ;) So, I've been busting butt. I do have a few new pieces to share, and I am working on getting a small stockpile to list at my leisure...SO hopefully you won't even notice I am missing!

The first new piece is actually a set of two! "Hello Phone" features two little portraits (each painting is 2" square) of cute 50's era style girls. A little flirty, definitely adorable! I love them... I have taken the liberty of matting and framing them together in a 4" x 6" frame...you can see all the pictures, read all about them, and even place a bid at the link below the picture ($15 starting bid)




"Hello Phone" set of two original portrait paintings

I will have more sets of mini portraits in the near future- they have stemmed from the studio cleaning that has been going on over here...painted on scraps of primed artist canvas that were trimmings from other paintings. I hate to waste, and I can paint small, so...there you have it folks.

I do also have both of these lovely ladies available on necklaces through my Zazzle Shop- just visit the link below the picture




"Hello Phone" lady portrait necklaces (among others!)


Now, some new original ACEOs! ONe of them is a DUDE!! He's kind of scary, though...I guess I'll just start with him :) "Ooh, a piece of Candy!" is me trying to lighten up this guy just a tad...he seemed so upset, and I figured...maybe a piece of candy would ease his malcontent a bit...but no...Anyhow, he is an ORIGINAL ACEO (2.5" x 3.5" acrylics and ink on bristol)...He is listed for auction on eBay ($5 starting bid) and all the info is at the link below:




"Ooh, a piece of Candy!" original dark fantasy ACEO illustration


I must admit, scary as he is, I will miss him if/when he finds a new home.


Another original ACEO on eBay- "Boudoir"- a pretty girl and a little dragon play dress up in lingerie! Much happier and lighter than Mr. Grumpily up there, heh heh. This original ACEO (3.5" x 2.5") is also up for auction (starting bid $5) at the link below the picture:




"Boudoir" original dragon + girl fantasy illustration


One last thingy, here...I have put up a few new print sets in my darklingemily etsy shop! Sets are 5 assorted 4" x 6" prints of my fantasy art- older pieces mostly- for $10 per set. These prints are from a backstock that I have recently found in a box under a box inside a box. ;) You can see them all by visiting the Art Print section in my etsy shop HERE!


I am still sorting through all sorts of goodies in my studio- I am going through all my shiny metal stashes currently, and once I get those all sorted, packaged, and listed, I will get on to sorting through my fiber stash...But I'm keeping ALL of my ribbons! And I'm not even sorry about it hahahaha! Okay...love!

xo!

Em

Visit my website- tons of images available as art prints and posters: darklingtreasures.com

Loads of fun stuff- T shirts, stickers, mugs, stationery, bags, buttons, and more in my Zazzle Shop!

No comments:

Post a Comment