Saturday, August 6, 2011

"Night Fae" mini painting set (framed) + necklaces, New ACEO original- Beer, + bookmarks!


Oh my goodness, I am sneaking in another post this week! Whaa? :D

It just so happens that I have a new set of mini portrait paintings to share, as well as a new ACEO original, and a few bookmarks!


So, this new portrait set features *two* little acrylic paintings- each one is 2" square on canvas. This set is two pretty fairies, one blue, one purple, with swirly white hair and sweet smiles! I call this set "Night Fae"- it is all framed and matted up, ready to be displayed! You can see all the photos, read all about the paintings, and get all the details on bidding at the link below the picture:




"Night Fae" set of two mini fantasy paintings


These two beauties are also available in necklace form via my Zazzle Shop...You can see them both by following the link below the picture:




"Night Fae Necklaces on Zazzle


A new ACEO nowz! This is one of my recent attempts at drawing men...He came out okay, I think. He is titled "Beer", and he is available for auction (starting bid of $5) at the link below the picture:




"Beer" original fantasy ACEO illustration


Of course, there are a bunch of other art auctions running now; to see them all, just click HERE!


New bookmarks have been listed in my darklingemily etsy shop! New images, including my raven painting "The Locket", and my illustration "Compass Angel", plus lots more, and they are each just $3! Maybe you have a Kindle or some other newfangled reading contraption, and I say 'good for you'! I, on the other hand, am rather old fashioned when it comes to certain things, books being near the top of that list. I need them to be made of paper and to be books. So, I still find bookmarks to be a feasible item to produce. I can at least use them myself hah hah! Anyhoo...you can view all of them in my etsy shop HERE!


So, that is it for me on this day. At least for posting. I have some shipments to pack, some things to get ready for the day job in the morning, some other things to write down on a list, emails, oh crap I still have to eat dinner...you know. The usual BS. Enjoy the rest of your weekend!

xo!

Em

Visit my website- tons of images available as art prints and posters: darklingtreasures.com

Loads of fun stuff- T shirts, stickers, mugs, stationery, bags, buttons, and more in my Zazzle Shop!

No comments:

Post a Comment