Friday, August 26, 2011

"Spectrum" + "My Pumpkin" dragon ACEO paintings, "Tea Time" creepy mini portrait set, NEW Comic, and some info...


Greetings from Emily-Land!

Well...Firstly, I am in an area that may or may not be hit by Hurricane Irene, so...it is very possible I could lose power for a few days, in which case...I will not be online. Just a warning. At this point I am brainstorming things to do when the power goes out...as i like to be as productive as possible, regardless of the situation! BUT! For now, I have THREE new original paintings to share!


Onto art! First up, I have two brand new, adorable, ORIGINAL dragon ACEO paintings up for auction on eBay! The first is titled "Spectrum"- a wide-eyed, white dragon is giving off all the colors in the spectrum! The original painting (2.5" x 3.5"- acrylic on canvas) starts with a $5 bid- to see all the info and perhaps even adopt him into your home, please visit the link below his picture:




"Spectrum" original dragon fantasy ACEO painting


The other new ACEO is a little bit autumn-esque/Halloween-y! This one is titled "My Pumpkin"- this wee dragon has found the most beautiful pumpkin in the whole patch! This little ACEO (3.5" x 2.5"- acrylics on canvas) is also up for auction with a starting bid of $5. To see more, just follow the link:




"My Pumpkin" original dragon fantasy ACEO painting

There are many more dragons strewn all over my studio, in various stages of complete, so you can be expecting more of them over the next few weeks!


Now...one more eBay art auction- "Tea Time" is a new set of my 2" square portrait paintings! This set features two pretty, but slightly creepy girls, telling you to come and have tea with them! This set of two original paintings is framed and matted- up for auction with a starting bid of $15. To see all the info and better pictures, please visit the link below:




"Tea Time" set of two mini fantasy portraits- matted and framed


So that is all for new art at this point. Of course, I do have additional art auctions running (always!)- you can see them all by clicking HERE! Plus all the wonderful creations in my darklingemily etsy shop and my zombietoes etsy shop! ;)


I must admit, I am a bit discombobulated, as I have some larger projects on my plate, and a mess of a studio, a mess of a schedule, a mess of a life...Everything will all be sorted through and put back in its place soon, and things will return to the usual half-crazed instead of full-crazed! Until then, Why not enjoy some of my silliness with a brand new comic:

"Mad Bulls"- New kitchen comic by Emily!


For my fellow East Coasters- please be safe and...see you on the other side...

xo!

Em

Visit my website- tons of images available as art prints and posters: darklingtreasures.com

Loads of fun stuff- T shirts, stickers, mugs, stationery, bags, buttons, and more in my Zazzle Shop!

No comments:

Post a Comment