Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Halloween Dragons- Frankenstein, Witch, and Zombie! Plus new $5 prints on etsy!


OKay...

I know, I know...I suck. I totally skipped last week's post, but I swear to you I was working! I was also sick and exhausted, so...I had to take it easy for once. I don't slow down unless my body forces me to, and it was saying "STOP!". I feel much better now, and I have some new art to share! (Finally!)


First up is a painting that just came to me in an instant and I could not ignore him- "Franken Dragon"! He is an original 4" x 6" acrylic painting on canvas, up for auction on eBay with a starting bid of just $15! I am in love with this piece, so if you love him too, better consider snapping him up now, I may just have to add him to my personal collection...;) The link to the auction listing (with more info and pictures, plus bidding!) can be found below the picture:




"Franken Dragon" original Halloween fantasy art


Another brand new original- "Witch Dragon"- it's all Halloween up in this biatch hah! So, "Witch Dragon" is an original ACEO painting (2.5" x 3.5" acrylics on canvas)...This little dragon is up for auction on eBay as well, and for a low starting bid of $5! To see the listing, and perhaps adopt this silly little thing into your home, please visit the link below the picture:




"Witch Dragon" original Halloween ACEO art


Now, this third dragon was a commission piece, and as of right now I am not offering any sort of reproductions of this image. This may change at some point, however, I did want to show it off, as technically it is my first official zombie dragon! This piece is titled "Let Freedom Roar". I will post more information on the project this image is a part of once there is something to be told...




But...if you want to peak your curiosity, check out this website: http://www.thesestrangeworlds.com


Also, I have been listing more $5 prints in my etsy shops- this round I am working on my zombietoes etsy shop! All 4" x 6" prints are just $5! To see all my available prints, just click HERE! More to come in the next few days, too ;)


Okay, I gotta drag my butt off to bed...Otherwise, I am afraid I will just keep working!

xo!

Em

Visit my website- tons of images available as art prints and posters: darklingtreasures.com

Loads of fun stuff- T shirts, stickers, mugs, stationery, bags, buttons, and more in my Zazzle Shop!

No comments:

Post a Comment