Friday, September 30, 2011

Sexy Witch pin up auction, Burlesque + Art show info, Mermaid + Sea Monster art, + more!


Again! I am so sorry you guys. I am really bogged with work and stuff, just trying to make it through one minute at a time here! Crazyland! Amazingly, I seem to have endless energy and decently upbeat spirits lately, for the most part, so that is helpful! I also happen to have some new art and info on a one night show!


I will start with the brand new art! Since I've taken on a handful of commissions and one slightly involved project, I haven't had a lot of time to make art for art's sake. Though I did find some time recently, and painted up a pretty little Halloween witch! "Flight of the Jack-o-Lanterns" is an original 5" x 7" acrylic painting, featuring a sexy pin up style witch and two flying Jack-o-Lanterns! This particular painting is up for auction on my Facebook page- she is currently sitting at $12, and bidding ends Monday night, October 3rd, at 11pm EST. You can check out the auction (and bid if you like, and share if you like, too!) at the link below her picture:




"Flight of the Jack-o-Lanterns" original Halloween pin up painting auction (FB exclusive!)


NOW...(dun dun dun)...I will be MAKING A PUBLIC APPEARANCE!! OMG!! AHHH!! Yes, it is TRUE, I will be crawling out from my stacks of papers, piles of fabric, and leaving my kitteh home by himself for a night of art and debauchery, burlesque style! Being the featured (visual) artist for Bon Appétit Burlesque's Ghoulesque Halloween show is, like, THE COOLEST! I am psyched!!

The short of it: Friday, October 14th, at the Deuce (World War II Club) Northampton, Doors at 8pm, show starts at 9pm (come early and chat with me!)-- ALL the info can be found at the Facebook page for the event:


Bon Appétit Burlesque's Ghoulesque


I will be there, all dressed up like most of you have never seen, showing a selection of my art, enjoying the show, and hanging out! If you are in the area, have $10(ish), are over 21 (sorry kids!) and like awesomeness, please come out!!


Okay, now one more little bit of art before I get on to the next thing (which should really be bed, but...probably not). I have listed the original illustration of "Napping Sea Monster" for auction on eBay. This is a piece I did last year, and I just love her so much, she is so pretty! Ah, dork! Yes, she is a beautiful purple haired mermaid, cradling a tiny sea dragon monster in her arms- he is napping! So sweet! This original illustration is 10" x 8" in mixed media- all the info is at the link below the picture, bidding starts at $30!




"Napping Sea Monster" original fantasy illustration

Also, a whole bunch of other art auctions on eBay, ACEO prints, some relisted originals (Frankenstein dragon!)...Please click HERE to see them all!

Alrighty then....Have the best weekend you've ever had! I mean it!!

xo!

Em

Visit my website- tons of images available as art prints and posters: darklingtreasures.com

Loads of fun stuff- T shirts, stickers, mugs, stationery, bags, buttons, and more in my Zazzle Shop!

No comments:

Post a Comment