Friday, April 13, 2012

More Zodiac Monsters- Virgo + Libra! Plus, mermaid sneak peek and WEBSITE UPDATE!! WOO!



Greetings, lovelies!

This week I have some new Zodiac Monsters listed for auction (Virgo + Libra at the moment), a sneak peek at this special mermaid piece I am working on, and I have finally done enough work on my website to be able to show you! What a relief that is :)


Monster time! The two latest installments to my Zodiac Monster series are now up for auction on eBay- Virgo and Libra! These are small 3.5" x 5" cartoon interpretations of the astrological signs. I have taken the mixed media route with this series, and each piece is layered with assorted papers, inks, acrylic paint, and fibers! Bidding for these originals starts at $20 apiece; please do visit the links below the pictures to view the auctions and perhaps place a bid!




"Virgo" Zodiac Monster original cartoon art




"Libra" Zodiac Monster original cartoon art

Of course, lots of other artworks (prints, ACEOs, originals) are also listed for auction on eBay HERE!


As promised, I have a sneak peek picture of the special mermaid piece I am working on...she is a nurse mermaid! This piece is slated to be auctioned off for donation once it is completed...FYI. More info on that as the piece progresses...but she is very pretty!





Alllllrighty then...I updated my website! Actually, I redid the entire look. I am still very ashamed to admit that it has been nearly a full year since I have touched the site at all, but now...it is mostly how I want it. At the moment, it is still bare bones as far as the gallery is concerned...I have three 'open' galleries with art to view and print/poster purchase options: Cartoon Aquarium, Circus & Side Show, and Ravens. I will be updating the others as time allows (but I did make myself a schedule). Also, lots of new stuff in the book section, a new and ridiculous bio page, uhh...I will be working on a wholesale pricing page at some point. I will also be updating the projects I am working on (that also has it's own special page). LOTS OF STUFF (still lots to do!). But PLEASE feel free to go have a look at the new (improved?) Darkling Treasures site:
darklingtreasures.com


I spent the afternoon sketching a bunch of sexy ladies out...I do not know what will become of them, as they still need some work, but... soon I will show you something of them! :)


xo!

Em


Visit my website- tons of images available as art prints and posters: darklingtreasures.com

Loads of fun stuff- T shirts, stickers, mugs, stationery, bags, buttons, and more in my Zazzle Shop!

No comments:

Post a Comment