Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Two Nudes (rainbows and angels), Scorpio Zodiac Monster, Dragon Gallery up, and Art Pillows!!



I did a LOT of work this week...

It's good to feel accomplished and slightly closer to 'caught up'...though that term seems to be this fantastical idealistic goal that I will never ever achieve. This is the trouble with having an overflow of imagination. I guess I should not complain...I never experience the feeling of boredom.

Blah blah!! Anyhow, I have THREE new pieces of art tonight!! Two nude ladies (which are censored for this post, but you can see the full versions at their listings) and the latest Zodiac Monster- Scorpio! I have also begun adding to the Dragon Gallery on my website, and I have some fun new things available through my Zazzle shop too!


First, a little nudity! A few pieces with color that I had sketched out last week (I was feeling listless and irritable, so sketching outdoors was very helpful)...The first is "Fancy Free" (I must admit, I do not care for the title, but it just seemed to fit, in some irritating, Lisa Frank kind of way...) She is a big eyed, naked lady lounging in a rainbow...7" x 5" original mixed media illustration on canvas paper...She is up for auction on eBay with a starting bid of $12! To see the uncensored version, more info, and perhaps place a bid to own her, please visit the link below her picture:




"Fancy Free" original nude rainbow pin up fantasy art


The other nude is actually pretty covered up (sorry...don't worry, I've got some more on deck!) but she has some nice cleave...:} You can really tell I was pissy looking at this piece...She is also an original 7" x 5" mixed media illustration on canvas paper. "Smote" is listed for auction on eBay with a $12 starting bid at the link below her picture:




"Smote" original angry nude angel fantasy illustration


Now...Scorpio. The latest piece in my Zodiac Monster series! I really like how this one turned out- many layers to the mystery that is Scorpio...The original art (3.5" x 5"- mixed media) is up for auction on eBay with a starting bid of $20- you can see the listing by following the link below the picture:




"Scorpio" Zodiac Monster original mixed media art

As always, I have a bunch of ACEOs listed (starting at $2 each) as well as some other art goodies- you can see everything I've got running on eBay HERE!


Yes, lots of stuff! Too much stuff! I must confess, I have not been doing a lot of sleeping lately. Whatever, though, because I just don't feel tired. So...I managed to get the Dragon Gallery up and started with a dozen dragon pieces. I have a lot more dragons than I thought I did! At any rate, I would love it if you would take a moment to wander through the website- I realized that some of the thumbnails in the galleries were not clickable when I went live last week...so that is fixed now. Sorry for the derp move. That's what I get for rushing! So...Please visit Darkling Treasures for me!


One last mention of stuff before I get on with my evening (going to get the majority of this nurse mermaid finished up!)...PILLOWS!! Pillows to throw, pillows to decorate, pillows to sleep on! I have pillows (in two sizes) with my art on them available through Zazzle! They look so cool! I want them all!! Okay. Ahem. Calm down. I have most of the zombie images up, and most of the Dragon Square images as well (they lend themselves quite nicely to pillow format, who knew?) I will definitely be designing more of these in the near future, but to see what I've got at the moment, please check out the link below this pillow:




Art Pillows through Zazzle!


Okay...off I go!!


xo!

Em


Visit my website- tons of images available as art prints and posters: darklingtreasures.com

Loads of fun stuff- T shirts, stickers, mugs, stationery, bags, buttons, and more in my Zazzle Shop!

No comments:

Post a Comment