Friday, April 5, 2013

Blue Dutchess Mermaid painting- reworked from ACEO- Plus Music!

Ladies and Gentlemen, may I introduce to you "Blue Dutchess":


"Blue Dutchess" original mermaid reworked art- small illustration to big painting!


I had a lot of fun painting her, and even have a song for this painting!! I thought "why not post a song with every finished painting, Em?" Sooo, here is Magnetic Fields- "Deep Sea Diving":



Now, about this pretty mermaid girl- "Blue Dutchess" is an ORIGINAL 11" x 14" acrylic painting on canvas board. She is a multi-layered creation, swimming through some very strange water...Somewhere along the line, I decided that my work should be reflecting the messes that it often takes to get them made. I know, I know, it's just a freakin' mermaid, sheesh, why get all deep and philosophical about her? But there's always more under the surface. Ramble ramble ramble ;)

Sooo, anyhoo, she is currently up for auction on eBay, you can see her/bid/share on FB/twitter/wherevererrererer at this link: "Blue Dutchess" mermaid reworked original fantasy art on eBay
I should also note that the auction for the original painting includes the last ACEO print of the illustrated version of this beauty!

I think that is all for this post. I have a million other things I want to post about, but the paintings get their own special minute ;)

More frequent updates, work in progress pictures, news, and such can be had here on my Facebook Page: Darkling Treasures on Facebook

xo!
Em

Visit my website- tons of images available as art prints and posters: darklingtreasures.com Loads of fun stuff- T shirts, stickers, mugs, stationery, bags, buttons, and more in my Zazzle Shop!

No comments:

Post a Comment