Wednesday, June 5, 2013

"Pris" painting rework progress shots, a NEW nude illustration, website news, and Sponsor an ACEO opportunity!

Hi Hi!
Well, I feel like it's been a long time since I've updated- May got away from me with other projects! However, there is NEW art in this post, and I have been diligently working on my latest painting- a rework of "Pris"- and I do have a few work in progress photos for you to check out!

This post is mainly about some new happenings on the Darkling Treasures Website!

First of all, I have created a new gallery for all my 2013 works- It's so much easier for me to keep everything straight this way! There is a tab for it on the website main menu, but if you want to hop over there now and take a peek, here is the link: New Gallery for 2013 artworks

Prints and posters of all the new pieces are available through this gallery, along with the links to the original paintings, and...something BRAND NEW I am offering...ACEO Sponsorships!

Basically, I would like to change over my ACEO prints to two-sided, professionally printed cards, because they are GORGEOUS and I am quite tired of severely overworking my poor printer. So, I thought...maybe I could offer a little something extra for those of you who would have it... ;) Please read all about the ACEO sponsorship opportunity at this link: Sponsor a Darkling Treasures ACEO!

Sponsoring an ACEO print means you can have your business/website/a friend or family member's name/dedication/quotation/etc on the back side of an image of your choosing, for the full print run of 100 cards...Again, far more information about this crazy offering can be found on my website HERE!

Okay, ART TIME!! I've been doodling in between projects, as my hands tend to find trouble if they are not busy! This is a brand new nude illustration, in inks on bristol...and she's a gorgeous girl! I have titled her "The Wait"- she's even got a little Ralphie tattoo! "The Wait" is an 8.5" x 11" piece, and she is currently up for auction on eBay at the link below her picture:


"The Wait" original ink illustration

Now, how about some work in progress pictures of my latest? This is a reworking of my original portrait illustration of my friend Pris! Lovely, beautiful, magical creature that she is, an inspiration and a light...Here's what I've got done so far:







She's slowly nearing completion, in between a few other pieces, and lots and lots more website work...which I just *love* soooo much (sarcasm). Of course, it will be easier to keep it more current now that I have forced myself to slow down with making tons of art!

Remember- more frequent updates, work in progress pictures, news, and such can be had here on my Facebook Page: Darkling Treasures on Facebook

xo!
Em

*Visit my website- tons of images available as art prints and posters: darklingtreasures.com
*Loads of fun stuff- T shirts, stickers, mugs, stationery, bags, buttons, and more in my Zazzle Shop!

No comments:

Post a Comment