Tuesday, November 16, 2010

New Paintings! Elephant Breeze and Black Cherry Masquerade; plus ACEOs!



Well...I think I have finally accepted that summer is gone. It took a long time. Now the holidays are staring me down, and I find myself not wanting to deal with them, as usual...

I do have some new art to share tonight! YAY! It's been a week LOL! I've got "Elephant Breeze" all completed (that was the one I was showing WIPs of last week), plus a smaller painting- "Black Cherry Masquerade". Also, some new ACEO auctions, and maybe something else I am forgetting at this very moment...


So, I will introduce you first to the very newest painting, "Black Cherry Masquerade"- this is an original 5" x 7" acrylic painting on a canvas panel. I love that the color scheme worked out. I was a little worried...;) So, the original painting is currently available for purchase ($32 + shipping) in my darklingemily etsy shop at the link below the picture:




"Black Cherry Masquerade" original fantasy painting


And now, for "Elephant Breeze"- this is the original 10" x 8" acrylic painting I was working on last week. She is now available for purchase in my etsy shop as well, at the link below the picture:




"Elephant Breeze" original fantasy painting


I also have a bunch of ACEOs up for auction on eBay this week- the newest originals are "Duo"- a new Dragon + Nymph illustration:




"Duo" original dragon + nymph ACEO illustration


and "A Spikey Mermaid"- an original 3.5" x 2.5" illustration




"A Spikey Mermaid" original fantasy ACEO

and a whole bunch of ACEO prints, too...and all start at just 99 cents! To see all those, just click HERE!


Sorry to throw all that in your face. I just woke up this morning realizing that I have to so my inventory and get everything that I can get stocked up all full and ready for holiday shoppers. So, I did some of that. Apparently, I have at least one full day of sewing projects to get to. TROUBLE! LOL!

xo!

Em

Visit my website- tons of images available as art prints and posters: darklingtreasures.com

Loads of fun stuff- T shirts, stickers, mugs, stationery, bags, buttons, and more in my Zazzle Shop!

No comments:

Post a Comment