Wednesday, November 24, 2010

The View From November fantasy painting, Zombie art auction, Website Updates, + Happy Thanksgiving!


Holy crap...

I've been staring at this stupid computer screen nearly all day, I can barely take it anymore! LOL! But I wanted to leave you all with a blog post before the holiday ;) Besides, I have a brand new painting to show off, and a special zombie original painting auction, too! And, as you may have surmised form the title of this post, plus my crabbing, I have also managed to update my website...


So, this latest painting is part of my "Little Things" series (yeah, I broke down and just decided to call it that, harumph.) This piece is "The View From November" and features a beautiful dark haired lady with a monocle-type device...a tiny owl is nestled on her hair comb, and the bare November trees are wailing...I really love this piece, I hope she finds a good home! This is an original 8" x 10" acrylic painting on a canvas panel; wire hanger on the back. More details and pictures can be found at the listing in my darklingemily etsy shop at the link below the picture:




"The View From November" original fantasy painting


So...I have a *special* auction running on eBay right now- this is for my ORIGINAL "Private Party" zombie silhouette painting. I do prefer to keep the zombie originals, so this is a rare chance to get your hands on one! The painting itself is 14" x 11" on a sheet of artist canvas (would need to be framed)- it is painted in acrylics. To see the auction listing (bidding starts at just $15!!!!) just check out the link below the picture:




"Private Party" original zombie silhouette horror painting up for auction!



So, yes, I finally managed to stop procrastinating and update my website. Yesterday's attempt to do so was foiled when I got called into work. There are new images up in the galleries; there is updated news on the homepage; there is a brand new Book section; all sorts of goodness! So, if you please, do stop on by darklingtreasures.com and have a look around!


Well, that is about all I have today. Wishing you all a safe and happy Thanksgiving!




xo!

Em

Visit my website- tons of images available as art prints and posters: darklingtreasures.com

Loads of fun stuff- T shirts, stickers, mugs, stationery, bags, buttons, and more in my Zazzle Shop!

No comments:

Post a Comment