Thursday, February 10, 2011

Dragons!! New Dragon Square Painting, Original dragon ACEO art, + Fire Dragon original auction!


Okay...everyone put your dragon pants on, and get ready for a show LOL!!

LOTS of dragons today! I have a brand new* dragon painting- he is awesome!- plus two new dragon ACEO originals up on eBay, and an older original painting as well!


Allow me to introduce to you a new series (yes, I know, I have a bajillion series)- I am calling it 'Dragon Squares' because the whole series will be dragons painted on square wooden plaques! The first in this series features an adorable yellow dragon, fluttering over a very bold background. "Dragon Square #1" is an original painting, 5" x 5" in acrylics on a wooden plaque. Signed, dated, wired, and ready to hang!! You can get more details and see more pictures about this piece, and perhaps even adopt him into your home, by viewing the link to this piece (in my darklingemily etsy shop)...below the picture:




"Dragon Square #1" original fantasy art painting

And...this piece is also on sale (30% off- along with everything else) if you use the code 3RDYEAR at checkout!! Only until the end of February, though! And do check back often for more dragon squares ;)


Now, onto eBay! I have a slew of dragons up here too! Two brand new dragon ACEOs- "Majea Listens" and "Moonbeam Monster". These are both original 2.5" x 3.5" illustrations, and each is up for auction on eBay, starting at just $5! "Majea Listens" is based off one of my characters- she makes an appearance every so often, after a long long time away from this world! Well, here is Majea listening to some very important dragon news...The link to this auction is below the picture, should you want to see more/place a bid:




"Majea Listens" original dragon ACEO art


The second new dragon ACEO is "Moonbeam Monster"- a lone, nocturnal dragon, in a strange garden...I love the colors in this piece! Also up for auction on eBay (with a $5 starting bid) at the link below the picture:




"Moonbeam Monster" original dragon ACEO art


Lastly, for dragons, I have listed my original element fantasy painting "Fire Dragon" for auction as well! This is an 8" x 10" acrylic painting, and is up for auction on eBay with a starting bid of just $9.99! To see the auction listing and such, please visit the link belw the picture:




"Fire Dragon" original fantasy painting


Now...sorry to bore you, but I have to get to bed. I am just exhausted...

xo!

Em

Visit my website- tons of images available as art prints and posters: darklingtreasures.com

Loads of fun stuff- T shirts, stickers, mugs, stationery, bags, buttons, and more in my Zazzle Shop!

No comments:

Post a Comment