Monday, February 7, 2011

Valentine Pin Up painting, Circus & Side Show book auction, + Peacock- flavored ACEO


Yo.

This snow crap is getting a little old. I just want to go play outside. And be warm. At the same time.

Feeling a little stir crazy, too. I mean, yeah, I can make art, but...sometimes I need a break from that. I cleaned. Everything. I watched a lot of movies. I read. I painted some more. I moved bookshelves to vacuum under them. I flipped my mattress. Finally, it was time to go to my real job...Hurray for human interaction! Yup. Stir Crazy, I tell you.


With all that said, allow me to show you something pretty! LOL! I painted a Valentine! She is titled "Valentine". How clever of me *sarcastic eyeroll* But honestly, she is beautiful, and I'm pretty pleased with how she turned out! She is an original 7" x 11" acrylic painting (on masonite, with a hanger, ready for the wall)...She is up for auction on eBay right now, with a starting bid of only $9.99! To see all the info for the auction, and perhaps even make a bid, just visit the link below her picture:




"Valentine" original pin up painting


I also have a brand new ACEO up for auction on eBay- "Primped" is a little 2.5" x 3.5" illustration, with a blonde nymph and a peacock-flavored dragon! I've been wanting to create a peacock dragon for awhile, and I am sure there will be another one soon(ish)..."Primped" is up for auction, with a starting bid of $5! To see more details, info, and place a bid, please visit the link below her picture:




"Primped" original nymph + peacock dragon fantasy ACEO art


Now...Ladies and gentlemen, children of all ages...it is Circus & Side Show time!!!!!! Okay, sorry for the overabundance of exclamation points, however...I am highly excited about this ;) I have been working on a bunch of writing for my circus and side show series, and now it is all finished up...I have compiled the entire series- photos and writings- into a hand bound book for someone's enjoyment...This book is currently one-of-a-kind, though I may make a few more copies. Eventually, I will be publishing these writings and pictures in "real" book form, but I always like to make a "hard copy" first.
Well, this "hard copy" is up for auction on my Facebook Page! All of the detailed information about the book, the art and writing within, and how to bid is at the link below the picture- and...bidding starts at $0! Woo hoo! So, please do check it out, and also, I'd love love love it if you feel like sharing the link ;)




Circus & Side Show original hand bound book auction!


I think that is about all for the moment. Do not forget about my 30% off sale in my darklingemily etsy shop HERE! Use the code 3RDYEAR at checkout to receive 30% off your entire order! This sale ends at the end of the month ;)

xo!

Em

Visit my website- tons of images available as art prints and posters: darklingtreasures.com

Loads of fun stuff- T shirts, stickers, mugs, stationery, bags, buttons, and more in my Zazzle Shop!

No comments:

Post a Comment