Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Raven 19 painting, Cinnamon- portrait of a lady, and website updates!


Hi Hi!

Please accept my apologies for not posting sooner. It seems my winter stir-craziness has given way to slight ennui. Boo. But I keep on keepin' on, because, honestly, I really do not know what else I would be doing...


I have a bit of new art to share today- a new raven painting, and a beautiful fantasy portrait ACEO, plus I've updated my website galleries! Yay for on time updates hah hah!


Here is the latest raven painting- this is "Raven 19"- it is an ORIGINAL 7" x 5" acrylic painting, on a sheet of artist canvas. This one is a little barren, but that is the mood I was going with. I love the colors, though, and all the strange swirlies! This piece is available through my darklingemily etsy shop- listed at $35 plus shipping, but remember...you can use the sale code 3RDYEAR at checkout to get 30% off your entire order! Just check out the link below the picture to see all the details:




"Raven 19" original bird abstract painting


Now...Let me introduce "Cinnamon" to you all! She is one of my recent favorites, and has already been awarded Zazzle's "Today's Best Award" for a iPhone speck case I designed with her on it! (you can see that HERE!) Anyhoo...the ORIGINAL ACEO illustration of "Cinnamon" is now up for auction on eBay, with a starting bid of only $5! If you would like to see more, or even place a bid on her, just visit the link below the picture:




"Cinnamon" original fantasy portrait ACEO illustration


And...I have been really good about keeping my website updated properly with new art, prints, posters, and news...and I have *just* updated it for February! As a reminder, anything you order through my website ships FOR FREE. This is, of course, only through darklingtreasures.com!


Yuppers, that's about all for now. I am trying to motivate myself to do more local art stuff this year; it is really hard when you are painfully shy and/or really blunt and intimidating (I fluctuate between the two, not much of a people person, really), so a lot of that "motivation" will be personality reigning in and grooming for the public, and research on where, what, and when. As you can surmise, none of this sounds at all fun to me, but...it is part of my job.

xo!

Em

Visit my website- tons of images available as art prints and posters: darklingtreasures.com

Loads of fun stuff- T shirts, stickers, mugs, stationery, bags, buttons, and more in my Zazzle Shop!

No comments:

Post a Comment