Monday, February 21, 2011

Dremon 4 original painting, Alien Fairy ACEO, and a new mermaid painting!


Hello!

Hope you are all enjoying yourselves; I am sure many of you have a long weekend ;)


I've got a new painting to show off- "Dremon 4"- and a new fantasy ACEO (she's an alien fairy!), plus a new mermaid painting...so, without further adieu:


You may recognize this piece from my Facebook Work In Progress Album. She is all finished up now- an 11" x 7" acrylic painting on masonite, wire hanger, all ready to go up on the wall! She is listed in my darklingemily etsy shop at $65 (plus shipping)...Of course, my sale code is still good (30% off all orders- use the code 3RDYEAR at checkout)...You can see all the details and such at the link below the picture:




"Dremon 4" original dark fantasy painting


I love my dremons ;) So much fun...


How about some ACEO love? I've got a brand new alien fairy ACEO listed for auction on eBay! "Starlet" features a tiny galactic/alien fairy. I love the colors in this piece! :) This is an ORIGINAL 3.5" x 2.5" fantasy illustration, $5 starting bid, to see more, check out the link below the picture:




"Starlet" original alien fairy ACEO fantasy Art


Now...for the newest mermaid painting! "Twinkle" is a little 4" x 4" acrylic painting on a wooden block. She is adorable, and available for purchase through my darklingemily etsy shop at the link below the picture:




"Twinkle" original mermaid fantasy painting

Don't forget the sale code for 30% off: 3RDYEAR

So, I am going straight back to my desk to get some dragons painted- I am nearly finished with Dragon Square #2, and want to get #3 onto a block before I get too tired!

xo!

Em

Visit my website- tons of images available as art prints and posters: darklingtreasures.com

Loads of fun stuff- T shirts, stickers, mugs, stationery, bags, buttons, and more in my Zazzle Shop!

No comments:

Post a Comment