Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Rochambeau Nude Sci-fi painting, Insomniac ACEO, FB exclusive auction- Vegetate dragon, and WIPs!


Hello darlings!

Well, I have been busy plotting and scheming...I am sure some of you may have noticed I seem to be getting a bit quiet online...its because I am re-calibrating. I have no idea how long this will take me...probably all of my life heh heh. But, I am scaling back some things for now, including my blog posts. :( However, I will be sure to post at least once a week.

blah blah blah...Anyway, I do have some fabulous new art to share with you! My latest painting "Rochambeau", a new ACEO illustration for auction, and a new exclusive Facebook auction on my art page! Plus, some work in progress photos of my latest creation!


This piece has been up in my darklinemily etsy shop for a few days now, but I have not posted about her..."Rochambeau" is my new favorite painting, featuring a gorgeous nude playing rock-paper-scissors with three little robots! It is strange and beautiful, and I am very pleased with how it turned out! She is an original 8" x 10" x .75" acrylic painting on gallery wrapped canvas. All the art and purchase details can be found at the link below her picture:




"Rochambeau" original sci-fi nude painting


So...moving on to the next new original..."Insomniac" is an original ACEO illustration, with a teeny tiny dragon and a fairy too! And of course someone who has been up for days, and just wants to sleep! She is up for auction on eBay, with a starting bid of just $5! To see all the info, and perhaps even place a bid, please visit the link below her picture:




"Insomniac" original ACEO fantasy illustration

Also, a slew of my 99 cent ACEO prints and some larger originals (starting at $25) can be found on eBay HERE!


It's been awHile since I ('wait, what?' 'awHile' hee hee hee) have posted a Facebook Exclusive auction...but I've got one up now! For those of you who are unfamiliar with this procedure, basically I post a picture of the art or whaever I've got for auction, and you place your bids by commenting a $ amount on the photo. All my Facebook exclusive auctions start at $0, so it is the best place to get deals on my art! Anyhow, this week I have the original "Vegetate" dragon painting up for bid (again, starting at $0!)...This painting is in acrylics on gallery wrapped canvas ( 11" x 14" x .75"), is ready to hang, and he promises to behave himself in his new home! All of the details for bidding can be found at the link below his picture; auction ends next Wednesday, May 18th, at 11pm EST.




"Vegetate" original dragon painting FB exclusive auction


I do also have some work in progress pictures up of my latest painting- a larger 16" x 20" piece in a jester/suit of cards theme! You can watch my slow and painful progress (hahahaha!) at the link below:

Em's Work in Progress album- new painting!


One more thing before I get back to painting this new and beautiful monster...I have just posted poster prints (framed or unframed, you customize it!) of "Red Door Black" up in my Zazzle shop- large 23" x 31" posters are only $21.15 (plus shipping)! Of course there are smaller (and larger!!) sizes available...you choose that too! You can even get her printed up on a gallery wrapped canvas! Dang, I love Zazzle. The link to the "Red Door Black" posters is below the picture:




"Red Door Black" fantasy art customizable poster prints!


Now...off to do what I do...

xo!

Em

Visit my website- tons of images available as art prints and posters: darklingtreasures.com

Loads of fun stuff- T shirts, stickers, mugs, stationery, bags, buttons, and more in my Zazzle Shop!



No comments:

Post a Comment