Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Red Door Black strange illustration, Semi Sweet jester ORIGINAL + ACEOs up for auction, Coloring products, WIPS and Rambling!



Hi hi!

So...I am slacking a little bit, but I have new art today! I also have news on an exciting new product featuring my art, as well as some pretty awesome deals on eBay...;)


I really want to share this piece with you all, I am very proud of her and kind of don't want to list her for sale...However, I will be able to keep her with me until she finds a new home, and lately...well, that could be a good long time. SO, I am content with that...Anyway, this is one of my new, bizarre illustrations, titled "Red Door Black". I think you can guess the inspiration point. You may also guess that I am going through a weird time in my life, and you may be right about that. However...this original illustration is listed for sale in my darklingemily etsy shop at the link below the picture:




"Red Door Black" original surreal fantasy illustration


Now...I have bitten the bullet and finally listed the very first ORIGINAL jester pin up illustration "Semi Sweet". She is the one that started the series of sexy jesters with assorted desserts... Until now, I have been holding ontot the original illustrations, but have decided to start auctioning them off one by one. So..."Semi Sweet" is up for auction right now on eBay, with a starting bid of $25...To see all the details about the artwork itself, more pictures, and all the other stuff, please visit the link below her picture:




"Semi Sweet" ORIGINAL Jester pin up illustration


Also for auction on eBay: a brand new ACEO original "Shhh!", featuring a little garden pixie tucking in an already sleeping dragon! Freakin disgustingly cute! She is up for a $5 starting bid at the link below:




"Shhh!" original dragon + pixie fantasy ACEO

Of course, there are also a handful of 99 cent ACEO prints for auction as well; to see all those, just click HERE!


I am very excited to announce this new product...Coloring products from Fantasy Fabric Blocks featuring my line art! There are numerous products to choose from- fabric blocks,t shirts, cards, and even UMBRELLAS!!! I am obsessed, I tell you what, obsessed with umbrellas. And I don't even own one. but yes! All of these items are colorless, so you can color them yourself! Too cool! Everything available at the moment can be found at this link:

U Color Products through Fantasy Fabric Blocks

In addition to those new coloring items, Fantasy Fabric Blocks has a handful of new, full color fabric blocks of my art HERE for all you crafters and stitchers!


It's Work in Progress time! Lately I've been off in the WTF closet of my mind...all sorts of mis-matched items, nonsensical ideas, leftover sketches from a different Emily, scribbled words that I am sure I am misreading...This closet, it is a mess, but it is fun and interesting, not at all what I would expect, and exactly what I need. So, from the closet of WTF I bring to you the latest- "Rochambeau"! At this stage she is just a group of work in progress pictures in my Facebook album HERE. I am trying to take it easy, and kind of just do whatever I want, for realz. Sales are down, I can't seem to impress anyone with enough cash to spend frivolously, and so instead of freaking out about it, I'm just gonna play. Because life is too short and I am not getting any less old and crotchety. So...that's that for now. I'm off to (hopefully) get this naked lady painting all finished up...

xo!

Em

Visit my website- tons of images available as art prints and posters: darklingtreasures.com

Loads of fun stuff- T shirts, stickers, mugs, stationery, bags, buttons, and more in my Zazzle Shop!

No comments:

Post a Comment