Saturday, April 30, 2011

May Day spring Jester art, ACEO auctions- Fairy + Roses orig. + prints, and some NEW Ralphie colors!


Oh weekend, you are not to me what you are to others...

...but I hope that all the others are having a fabulous weekend! Also, Happy May! I have a brand new jester illustration to celebrate May Day (it's titled "May Day, ooh, how creative!) plus a sweet little fairy ACEO original, a BUNCH of awesome new ACEO prints, and new Ralphies! RALPHIES!! *ahem* sorry...If you don't know by now, I love my Ralphie.


So, allow me to begin with my latest original illustration "May Day". This piece features a very colorful harlequin and a little bird, enjoying the new spring blossoms and the warm May breeze. This original is 8" x 10", in acrylics, pencils, and inks on bristol. She is available for viewing and purchase through my darklingemily etsy shop at the link below the picture:




"May Day" original jester fantasy illustration


I have a bit more spring art, too- "Bundle of Roses" is an original ACEO illustration of a little fairy girl and a bunch of multi colored roses. She is currently up for auction on eBay, with a starting bid of just $5! To see the listing and perhaps even place a bid, please visit the link below the picture:




"Bundle of Roses" original fairy ACEO illustration

I honestly don't know where all this cuteness comes from. My life is not at all adorable or magical, I tell you what. I suppose it has to come out sometime, in some form...But...shhh...I didn't tell you that! LOL!

Also listed on eBay- TONS of 99 cent ACEO prints- a few of the newest are show in the picture below. Also, the original "The View From November" painting, and a few original relists...everything that is currently available can be found at the link below the picture:




All Em's current eBay art listings!

PS- I am only 18 positive feedback points away from my *purple star* rating on eBay...I'd be ever so pleased and honored should you wish to get me there faster! ;)


Okay...it's Ralphie time! I've got some plush Ralphies up in my zombietoes etsy shop in new colors! I have off-white, light pink, and lime green for the newest, and a bunch of previously listed colors...more to come in the next week or so. Remember, I can always make a custom Ralphie with your choice of colors, too! See more at the link below the picture:




Ralphies!


Alright...I am calling it a night. Gotta work in the morning...However, I will have some new and deliciously strange new art to share in the next week, so do come back. :)

xo!

Em

Visit my website- tons of images available as art prints and posters: darklingtreasures.com

Loads of fun stuff- T shirts, stickers, mugs, stationery, bags, buttons, and more in my Zazzle Shop!

No comments:

Post a Comment