Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Taurus Dragon art, Magic Umbrella ACEO, Licensing news, and Freebies!


Okay, this post is gonna be kind of long, so please hang in there :) I have listed the latest zodiac dragon illustration- Taurus- as well as a brand new dragon ACEO. Plus, I have some exciting news about a new licensed product, and some freebies, too!


Allow me to introduce to you the newest zodiac dragon- "Taurus Dragon". This is an original 8" x 10" illustration, in acrylic paints, archival inks, and prismacolor pencils on bristol. All the details about the art, and more pictures, are available at the link below the picture (it is also for sale hee hee!):




"Taurus Dragon" zodiac fantasy art illustration


It has been raining in my neck of the woods for the past few days (big surprise, it's April), so I thought I would list another umbrella piece! This one is titled "Magic Umbrella" and features a pretty girl in a yellow raincoat, a tiny green dragon, and a scaly umbrella! This original ACEO illustration is up or auction on eBay, starting at just $5! To see more info, pictures, and perhaps even place a bid, please visit the link below the picture:




"Magic Umbrella" original dragon fantasy art ACEO


Okay, now for some news- I have recently signed with Fantasy Fabric Blocks to license some of my art to fabric for crafters! I am thrilled about this endeavor, as I am a huge sewing fan myself...sooo excited! Yay! There are but a few assorted images available on fabric at the moment, but there are more on the way...To see what the wonderful people over at Fantasy Fabric Blocks have got available for my art, please click HERE or visit the link below the picture:




Emily's art on fabric blocks through Fantasy Fabric blocks!


Now...FREE STUFF!! Okay, it's just Mozilla Firefox Personas, to decorate your browser window, but they are free :) There are currently 6 of my designs up, but I plan on getting more up each week! To see them all, and snag one (or all of them) for use, just click HERE!


I woke up this morning thinking it was going to be a rather strange day...and I was kind of right. I'm up to some weird things in the studio lately; if you'd like to see what I am working on right meow, there are work in progress pictures up in my Facebook album HERE! The newest piece is at the bottom of the page :)

xo!

Em

Visit my website- tons of images available as art prints and posters: darklingtreasures.com

Loads of fun stuff- T shirts, stickers, mugs, stationery, bags, buttons, and more in my Zazzle Shop!

No comments:

Post a Comment