Friday, April 15, 2011

Pencil fantasy art, a nude zombie illustration, Bedtime Fairy ACEO, + some new licensed items!


Helloz! Happy weekend to you all! (and happy full moon, too!)

So...I have three new pieces to share on this post- be forewarned, one of them is a *nude zombie* so...well, just telling ya. I also have a rather strange pencil lady, and a fairy ACEO, plus some new licensed images!


I'd like to start with my strange new piece "Pencil". She is essentially my take on the personification of a #2 pencil, and I am madly in love with her!! The original illustration- 8.5" x 11", acrylics, pencil, and archival inks on bristol- is available for purchase through my darklingemily etsy shop at the link below her picture:




"Pencil" strange fantasy illustration


Next is the nude zombie! She is part of a new, short series of sexy monsters :) "Midnight Monster- Zombie" is an 8.5" x 11" illustration, in acrylic paints and inks on bristol. She is listed in my zombietoes etsy shop at the link below the picture:




"Midnight Monster- Zombie" original dark art illustration


One more for the night- this is "Bedtime Fairy", a cute little fairy in her nightgown, ready for dreamland! She is an original ACEO (2.5" x 3.5"), up for auction on eBay ($5 starting bid)...You can see the listing, and even make a bid if you like, at the link below the picture:




"Bedtime Fairy" fantasy ACEO


Okay, before I run off to my art desk, I want to let you all know that there are new images up at both MyTagArt (digital tags) and Fantasy Fabric Blocks (art fabric for crafting and sewing)! And much more to come! But now I must get back to work...

xo!

Em

Visit my website- tons of images available as art prints and posters: darklingtreasures.com

Loads of fun stuff- T shirts, stickers, mugs, stationery, bags, buttons, and more in my Zazzle Shop!

1 comment:

  1. Who else would even THINK of the personification of a No. 2 pencil?? Or even a glamorous nude zombie lady? You have one of the strangest imaginations I have ever seen and that is why I love your work so much!

    ReplyDelete