Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Dragon Square #7- peacock, Dutchess Mermaid ACEO, Dragon + Book ACEO, and website updates!


Hi Hi!

Well, I know it's been a week or so since my last post, but I have been catching up on sleep, cleaning, and research-type things :) I do have some new art to share today; two new ACEOs, a brand new Dragon Square, and a ton of updates on my website...


Okay, "Dragon Square #7" is a peacock dragon! I love this fantasy combo, and I love the look on this little dragon's face! Soo cute! This is the original painting- 5" x 5" x .75" on a wooden plaque...All the details, more pictures, and purchase info is at the listing in my darklingemily etsy shop at the link below the picture:




"Dragon Square #7" peacock fantasy art painting


Now, new ACEOs!! "Dutchess" is just a sweet little cartoon mermaid, simple colors, playful...She is up for auction on eBay ($5 starting bid)...This auction only has about 1 day left on it. I know, i suck at posting these things in a timely fashion lately. If she does not go this round, I will most likely relist her :) At any rate, you can see more info and perhaps even place a bid at the link below her picture:




"Dutchess" mermaid fantasy ACEO illustration


The other new ACEO is "The Narrator"- this book dwelling dragon has been temporarily freed! This piece is also up for auction on eBay ($5 starting bid)...You can see all the info and such at the link below the picture:




"The Narrator" dragon + book ACEO illustration

I also have some new 99 cent ACEO prints up on eBay this week- to see them all, just click HERE!


Okay, now...I have updated my website for the month with new art in the fantasy gallery, new links, some new licensing info about the Fantasy Fabric Blocks...what else...Oh, yes, the link to my free Firefox Personas is on the homepage, and brand new stationery designs and sets on my Stationery page! To see all the awesome newness, please visit my website at darklingtreasures.com !




I have completed the most recent piece that I posted work in progress pictures of (last week), and a few more since then. They are in a (virtual) pile, waiting for their turns to be listed and showed off to the world. I am currently working on a set of monster illustrations (starting with zombie first, of course!)...Also getting a few new ACEOs inked and colored. I hope they come out decent, you know, the way the appear in my head ;)

xo!

Em

Visit my website- tons of images available as art prints and posters: darklingtreasures.com

Loads of fun stuff- T shirts, stickers, mugs, stationery, bags, buttons, and more in my Zazzle Shop!

No comments:

Post a Comment