Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Compass Angel illustration, view from November owl painting, ACEO auctions, more bookmarks, ++!


Hi hi,

Finally, time for new art! I have a brand new, strange illustration, a bigger original piece for auction on eBay, a whole slew of ACEOs, and other random wonders...


Okay, this first piece is a brand new illustration- "Compass' is in the same vein as my "Pencil" illustration...a half angel, half compass! Solid, irrefutable proof of my severe dorkiness. Yes. And she is available for purchase through my darklingemily etsy shop at the link below the picture:





"Compass" surreal angel original illustration


Now...I have a BUNCH of art listed for auction on eBay! The original painting of "The View From November" is currently listed with a $25 starting bid- she is an 8" x 10" acrylic painting on a canvas panel. All the details and more pictures can be found at the link below the picture:




"The View From November" original fantasy painting


Also, a whole bunch of ACEOs are up for auction, many of them are prints starting at just 99 cents! To see them all, just click HERE!


New bookmarks (New as in NEW DESIGNS!) are up in my darklingemily etsy shop...Ummm... Lots of fun new fabric blocks have been put up on the Fantasy Fabric Block site HERE!


In the next few weeks, I am hoping to get some more jesters going, and of course get started on a new zodiac dragon...I have not decided which one yet...was leaning towards Sag ;) We shall see, we shall see...

xo!

Em

Visit my website- tons of images available as art prints and posters: darklingtreasures.com

Loads of fun stuff- T shirts, stickers, mugs, stationery, bags, buttons, and more in my Zazzle Shop!

No comments:

Post a Comment