Wednesday, April 20, 2011

A nude werewolf illustration, fairy ACEO and sage + castle ACEO, 99 cent prints, + new bookmarks!


Greetings my dears,

I have been all off schedule lately, beginning to feel a bit like the White Rabbit...wanting so desperately to be on time, properly attired, and ready for whatever it is I am supposed to be prepared for...but not even knowing what that might be, or where I put my shoes/hat/keys/watch...argh!! There is no such thing as "one thing at a time" in Emilyland, either, so, I just have to grin and bare it. :D


Ahem, anyhow, I do have a few new pieces to share with you all! Two original fantasy ACEOs (up for auction on eBay), and a brand new Midnight Monster piece as well! Plus, some new bookmarks, 99 cent ACEO prints, and probably a bit more rambling...I seem to be in a 'mood'...


Okay, I am going to start with my sexy new Midnight Monster- she's a werewolf! Yes, she is rather hairy, however I tried to make it as sexy as possible. This is a companion piece to the zombie I listed last week, and there will be a few more coming up! In the meantime, you can see the two that are available in my zombietoes etsy shop. The link for this particular illustration- "Midnight Monster- Werewolf" is below her picture:




"Midnight Monster- Werewolf" original nude dark art illustration


So, how about something on the lighter side of fantasy? Also, with clothing? Hee hee hee...Okay, I have two brand new original ACEO illustrations listed for auction on eBay. The first is "Dilla"- a beautiful purple haired fairy. When I look at this piece, I can smell all the grape hyacinth blossoms in my yard! She is an original fairy ACEO, 3.5" x 2.5" (acrylics and inks on bristol), up for a $5 starting bid on eBay. Please visit the link to view the listing and art details:




"Dilla" original fairy fantasy ACEO illustration


This other new ACEO (also an original illustration) is titled "Castle Dreams"- a lovely white haired sage is dreaming up some fancy stuff! This 2.5" x 3.5" illustration (acrylics and inks on bristol) is up for auction on eBay, with a starting bid of $5! To see all the info, and perhaps place a bid, just visit the link below the picture:




"Castle Dreams" original fantasy art ACEO


Also on eBay (sorry to beat a dead horse, but I gotta do it!)...ACEO Prints! All of my ACEO print auctions start at just 99 cents, a great way to collect my art for very little! You can see them all in one place by clicking HERE, or individually at the links below the picture:




"April Fool" ACEO Print

"Pencil" ACEO Print

"Russette" ACEO Print


Umm...Bookmarks, yes, yes, right right...I have some new designs available through my darklingemily etsy shop, and some more to come!


So...yeah. I think I might be mentally exhausted and certainly in the weirder depths of my world. This could be a good thing or a bad thing. i've been quiet, I know, but I've been up to behind the scenes stuff. Lots of sketching, plotting, preparing, and the like. Hopefully lots of good things to come!

xo!

Em

Visit my website- tons of images available as art prints and posters: darklingtreasures.com

Loads of fun stuff- T shirts, stickers, mugs, stationery, bags, buttons, and more in my Zazzle Shop!

No comments:

Post a Comment