Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Suite jester painting, a sale + raffle in one, Wheelie circus ACEO, + more!


Greetings all!

Well, I have a full post today! Finally finished up my latest jester painting (which has been listed!), plus I have a cute little circus ACEO original (and lots of prints) up on eBay, and a SALE/RAFFLE! Probably some other things as well, we will see how long this gets...


I'd like to introduce you to my latest painting- "Suite" is an original 16" x 20" x .75" acrylic painting on gallery wrapped canvas. One of the great things about this piece is that you can hang it any way you see fit! To see more pictures, read the details of this painting, and perhaps even give it a new home, please visit the link below the picture:




"Suite" original surreal jester pin up fantasy art painting - 25% off listed price when you use the cide RAFFLE at checkout! More details about this code below...


Another new piece I've just listed is this sweet little circus themed ACEO- "Wheelie" features a tiny lady in a blue top hat riding one of those old-timey bicycles! Please forgive me as I do not know the proper name for them, but I do know enough to know they have a proper name LOL! Anyhoo, this little 2.5" x 3.5" original illustration is up for auction on eBay, with a starting bid of $5! To see all the details, please visit the listing link below the picture:




"Wheelie" original circus fantasy art ACEO

I also have a BUNCH of ACEO prints (99 cent starting bids on all) and a few other random pieces of art up for auction- to see them all just click HERE!


Now, SALE!! And RAFFLE! In one LOL!! I am having a sale in both of my etsy shops (25% off all orders with the code RAFFLE), and all sales from both etsy shops, my official website darklingtreasures.com and eBay will enter you into a raffle to win a custom illustration! All the specifics can be found in my previous blog post HERE...and if you have any questions or anything, feel free to leave them as comments/posts, or email me!


On a random note...I recently donated a set of copies of my Little Books of Zombie Limericks to The Paper Airplane Zine Library. This is a new project started by the Drury University English department (Springfield, MO). You can check out the Facebook Page HERE, though it is also new. They are accepting donations at this time, as far as I know.


Suppose that is all for now. I was going to ramble a bit, but...I'll save that for another time :)

xo!

Em

Visit my website- tons of images available as art prints and posters: darklingtreasures.com

Loads of fun stuff- T shirts, stickers, mugs, stationery, bags, buttons, and more in my Zazzle Shop!



No comments:

Post a Comment