Wednesday, June 15, 2011

New ACEOs- Grave Robyn (nude), Alice/Wonderland, + a nymph, plus Website update + what Em's up to...


Well I managed to get a lot done today...surprisingly...

A handful of new ACEO auctions, (plus a TON of other auctions!), a website update, a few sketches, a bunch of art mailed, house cleaned (kind of, good enough), laundry washed, folded, put away...sweet!


Here's a new original ACEO- and I *LOVE* her! I almost did not list her...so if she gets no bids this round I will stash her in my personal collection. Just sayin'. I've titled this lovely brunette nude "Grave Robyn"...because I am a huge dork. This original 3.5" x 2.5" illustration is listed for auction on eBay, with a starting bid of only $5- to get all the info, more pics, and perhaps place a bid, visit the link below her picture:




"Grave Robyn" original nude goth ACEO illustration

I have censored her for the blog posts only, you can see the full version in the auction. ;)


Anyway...How about an Alice in Wonderland themed ACEO? Well, I have one up for auction on eBay right now (she starts at $5)- it's called "Glimpse of Wonderland". I love the way it turned out; when I first sketched her out, she was just a girl looking in the mirror. I didn't know it would turn out like this! But hey, you can have this piece in your collection, if you like, by visiting the link below and placing a bid:




"Glimpse of Wonderland" original ACEO illustration


One more ACEO for the night- this one is "Le Potion"... I don't think that is proper French, and I did not bother to check, either, and I really should know because I took 4 years of French...yeesh :| Anyway, this pretty little nymph is working some sort of magick...She's listed at a $5 starting bid on eBay- please see the link below for more info:




"Le Potion" original nymph fantasy ACEO illustration


And...A whole bunch of ACEO Prints starting at 99 cents, and a handful of original paintings and/or illustrations starting at $15~ please please help me clean out my studio! I need more room for awesome! LOL!



You can see everything that is currently listed right HERE!


Meow...I have *finally* updated my website, after a month and a half of slacking. Shame on me! Of course, the situation has been remedied for the moment, with a handful of new images (available as prints and posters) in my galleries! Check out the new:




Darkling Treasures official website- Updated!


Random zombie sidenote- I only have FIVE (5) Limited Edition 8" x 10" prints of "Procession to Breakfast" left. The edition runs to 25, and we are currently at #20, so...get one while you can! They're $16 in my zombietoes etsy shop:




"Procession to Breakfast" zombie silhouette limited edition prints- only 5 left ever!


So...I've been working on some new dragon squares (I have a hypnotist and an ice cream theme at bat...) and some other side project silliness...:D Trying to stay as weird as possible without going too far into crazy. It ain't easy, I tell you what...;)

xo!

Em

Visit my website- tons of images available as art prints and posters: darklingtreasures.com

Loads of fun stuff- T shirts, stickers, mugs, stationery, bags, buttons, and more in my Zazzle Shop!

2 comments: