Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Seahorse Mermaid ACEO original, a TON of auctions, rambling, and work in progress pictures!


Awww, man, we just had a CRAZY storm here!

I have seen storms of the like before, but never up here...Tornadoes and hail and green and yellow skies and such...madness! The cat and I just hung out and watched it all. I figured if all hell broke loose, the bathtub was not too far away...Sadly, I do not have a basement where I'm at.


Anyway...I only have one new original piece to share at the moment...But I have a TON of eBay auctions running...Plus a bunch of new postcard prints in my Zazzle shop, and work in progress pictures of the latest painting!


The new original is an ACEO illustration- "Red Coral" is FULL of candy colored fun! A seahorse mermaid and two little friends are happy to hang out together in saturated rainbow hues! This original ACEO (3.5" x 2.5") is listed for auction on eBay, with a starting bid of just $5! To see the listing, and perhaps even place a bid for this beauty, just visit the link below the picture:




"Red Coral" original seahorse mermaid ACEO illustration


In addition to "Red Coral", I have a few older originals listed- my "Forest in the Sky" nymph painting, and "Fresh Fig" original nude jester illustration! I will be listing more of the original jester pin up pieces that I have over the summer...Just a heads up for those of you who especially love those. To see everything I have for auction right now, please check out the link below:


Emily's art auctions on eBay- art from 99 cents up!


So...Work in progress pics! They are HERE in my Facebook album. The latest piece can be found by scrolling to the bottom of the page. She is titled "Short Circuit Circus"...and I am *madly in love* with her. I found myself shaking my head today, saying that I wish I could live in my head. Then I realized that I DO live in my head. I guess love can make one a little stupid. :) But...she is nearly complete now, just a few details with the little teeny tiny brush, and she is all ready! Of course, it is way too dark to take photos now, so I will have to wait to list her :(


Okay...I have been working a little bigger lately, and I realize that I have *very little* wall space at the moment, so expect to see a lot of originals up for auction! I thought that I had something entertaining to ramble on about, but really I don't. Lame. Well, I think I may turn in early tonight, but first, off to get those details done on "Short Circuit Circus".

xo!

Em

Visit my website- tons of images available as art prints and posters: darklingtreasures.com

Loads of fun stuff- T shirts, stickers, mugs, stationery, bags, buttons, and more in my Zazzle Shop!



No comments:

Post a Comment