Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Tiny Travels Alien pin up painting, Dragon Square 9, new ACEOs, + Zazzle fun!


Oh my gosh...

I am pretty much up to my eyeballs in sketches to be made into art. Too many ideas, not enough hands, table space, or time ahhh! Oh well, I suppose eventually I will get to them all :)

I do have a few brand new pieces to share today- a gorgeous, green skinned alien pin up, a new Dragon Square painting, and some new ACEO listings- both originals and prints. Plus, lots of new fun and awesome items up in my Zazzle shop!


Very proud to introduce to you all my latest pin up painting- "Tiny Travels". She is a lovely green skinned alien creature, dreaming up adventures and otherworldly magic (and yes, I do have a mild obsession with hot air balloons). Lots of color in this painting! The original piece measures 8" x 10" (acrylics on canvas panel)...you can see all the specs, more detail pictures, and purchase info at the link below her picture:




"Tiny Travels" original alien pin up fantasy art painting


Another brand new original painting- "Dragon Square #9"- is up for auction on eBay! This piece features a teensy white dragon (whipped cream inspired) holding a cherry, sitting atop a mound of assorted sherbert! *nom nom nom* This is an original 5" x 5" painting (acrylics on wooden plaque). To see all the information, pics, and perhaps even place a bid ($15 to start), please visit the link below the picture:




"Dragon Square #9" sherbert fantasy art auction


Also new on eBay- "Lavender + Mint"- an original ACEO illustration! So sweet with a pretty, dark nymphette and a minty dragon! This little 2.5" x 3.5" illustration is up for auction with a starting bid of only $5! For all the details and such, check out the link below her picture:




"Lavender + Mint" dragon fantasy ACEO illustration

Of course, there is the usual slew of assorted art for auction- ACEO prints for 99 cents, other original dragons, pin ups, and the like...you can see everything HERE if you please :)


Now...onto zazzle stuff! As you may or may not know, I have an ongoing love affair with Zazzle. I have recently received a T Shirt with my "Prep Monster" image on it, and it is deliciously comfortable! (you can get your very own one HERE!) At any rate, Zazzle is wonderful, and I've put up a TON of new items there recently! Everything from Zombie Ink Blot stickers to new sterling silver necklaces! To see all the new and wonderful things, just click the link below the picture of me in my new shirt:




Em's new Zazzle items!

And here is the link to Zazzle's coupon page, with the most updated discount codes: Zazzle Coupons


I've been in dragon mode lately...they all just flocked to my studio and took over, and there's really not a lot I can do about it...other than attempt to appease their reptilian egos with lovely portraits and lots of fruit smoothies. Yeah, they really like smoothies, I don't know why. I'm hoping they will eventually want to go play at the beach, or get called away on some mysterious dragon mission, so that I can get to cleaning this place up and back to work...

xo!

Em

Visit my website- tons of images available as art prints and posters: darklingtreasures.com

Loads of fun stuff- T shirts, stickers, mugs, stationery, bags, buttons, and more in my Zazzle Shop!

No comments:

Post a Comment