Saturday, January 21, 2012

Mermaid Montage- Nya original painting + FB auction, plus a NEW COMIC!!


Happy Weekend all!

Well, I am going to try to keep this post on the short side...I think it might be time for me to start thinking about more than one post a week again. Too much stuff going on over here! For instance, this round I have a bunch of mermaid art and a new comic (always a new comic!!)


Very first- a brand new original painting! This piece was created in an art nouveau style, in acrylic paints on a canvas panel. "Nya" is 5" x 7", signed, sealed, wired, and ready to hang (or frame!)...Bidding (on eBay) for this original painting starts at $20; you can see all the detail pictures and information about the art at the link:




"Nya" original art nouveau mermaid painting

Of course I have a slew of other eBay art auctions running- ACEO prints from $2, and lots of originals too! You can see everything on one page HERE!


Continuing with mermaids...I have put up another FB exclusive auction! This auction is for a set of mermaid goodies- there are some hand sewn felt mermaid dolls, paper scrapping tags, an original ACEO, a bookmark, even a necklace! All in one! If you are a mermaid fan, well, you do not want to miss out on this! To see the auction info and rules, and to place a bid, please refer to the link below the picture for all that information!




Darkling Treasures FB exclusive auction- mermaid set!

Bidding started at $0, but I believe the auction is currently sitting at $7.50- ends Monday night!!


Now- COMIC TIME! I don't know if anyone else gets excited like I do about comic time, b ut I am loving it more and more. This weeks new one can be found at the link:

Em's Newest Comic


I have been thinking a bit on a) giving this comic a title (current working title is 'Dorkling'; I have yet to come up with something more fitting) and B) getting these and other comics to book form of some kind, at some point. I have a layout for a mini comic book, in the same small, self printed, hand bound style as my Zombie Limerick Books...I just need to get inking on that :) Yes, lots going on, much of it behind the scenes and in my head hahaha! Of course, there are a few real life people I need to talk with before I actually do this...but...I think this year will be focused around humor and laughing...because life is too damn short and we should all be afforded a little joking around and horseplay from time to time. In my case, all the freakin time.

xo

Em


Visit my website- tons of images available as art prints and posters: darklingtreasures.com

Loads of fun stuff- T shirts, stickers, mugs, stationery, bags, buttons, and more in my Zazzle Shop!

2 comments:

  1. awesome work! love the painting!....u keep so busy!!! awesome to see. best of luck (:

    ReplyDelete