Friday, January 27, 2012

"Soft" Art Nouveau painting, "Suite" jester painting 1/2 price auction, + "Strangeworlds" books commission work!


Hi Hi!

Another short-ish post this week...still trying to finagle my schedule to a more suitable timeline. The more work I put into streamlining, the more I realize that I need to stop biting off more than I can chew. This is a recurring problem in my life. :\

ANYHOO...I have a brand new art nouveau painting for you this week, plus an older original painting listed at a very reasonable price on eBay! I also have news on recent commission work!


So, onto art then! I have a brand new pretty lady to share! "Soft" is an original art nouveau pin up painting- a pretty blond thing, in blue (I love the color combo in this piece!). A small painting- 5" x 7", created in acrylics on a canvas panel, and up for auction on eBay now (starting bid of $20!) Please visit the link below her picture for all the info!




"Soft" original art nouveau pin up painting


I have also listed my original "Suite" jester painting on eBay, with a half price starting bid! This is one of my larger pieces- 16" x 20" (acrylics on gallery wrapped canvas). This is one of my favorite images, and I have reworked it numerous times in pencil and pen over the years. A similar version of this piece was used for the cover art of my "Emrotica" zine (volume 2). If you have a moment, please check out the auction listing!




"Suite" harlequin jester original painting

And don't miss out on all the other awesome art auctions I'm running: HERE on eBay!


This past autumn, I was working on a LOT of commission pieces- many for the "Zombie Soup" book by Dennis Armstrong, but also two for another book! "Strangeworlds" is a fantasy novel written by Donald Saxman- it is based from an RPG he and some others designed years ago. I should not say fantasy, I suppose, as there is certainly a heavy sci-fi influence to them as well. The first 5 books are now out and available on Kindle reading devices! They are chock full of pictures by myself and some other artists as well- the two illustrations for these books that I created:





To read more about "Strangeworlds", do check out Donald's website:

The links to the Kindle books on Amazon.com:


So, that is it for the time being. Lots more exciting things to come! Hopefully that includes a little bit of extra focus for me haha!

xo

Em


Visit my website- tons of images available as art prints and posters: darklingtreasures.com

Loads of fun stuff- T shirts, stickers, mugs, stationery, bags, buttons, and more in my Zazzle Shop!

No comments:

Post a Comment