Friday, December 2, 2011

Four new originals- a clown, a nymph, a femme fatale, and a self portrait! Plus- PUZZLES!



Well, happy Friday everyone!
I am completely exhausted, to the point of clumsiness and stupid mistake making- it's a joy, let me tell you...
So, I have FOUR new original illustrations this week- yes, I managed 4, it's a miracle! They are just quick little sketches on canvas paper, each one created in archival inks, pencils, and acrylic paints, and measuring 5" x 7". They are all up for auction on eBay- each with a low starting bid of $10! You can see them individually at the links below the pictures, or all together HERE!




"Daisy" original clown girl fantasy illustration




"Pris" fairy nymph art nouveau illustration




"Gun Shy" femme fatale illustration




"Scribbles" perriot clown (self portrait) fantasy illustration


Oh my GOSH PUZZLES!!! This is something I have been toying with for awhile now, researching print on demand puzzles for my images...but now Zazzle has them, and you all know how much I LOVE my Zazzle. It is kind of a stupid name to ahve to say that I love. Zazzle. Oy. But anyway...There are a few puzzles up in my Zazzle shop- dragons, cartoon aquarium critters, my "Rock Lobster" mermaid (love!) and my "One Man's Storm" wizard (also love!)...To check out all the puzzles, please visit the link below the picture:




Em's art on Puzzles!


Mmmm...how do you feel about my recently resurrected love of clowns? Is it working for you? Because I gotta say, it's awfully cathartic for me. I am so mentally frazzled lately, and I think it's because I have been very lax in my paperwork and online maintenance duties...the boss part of me has apparently gone out of town, and I don't know when she'll come back...so until then, I am just making piles and lists and mental notes...Even when I am not with the program, I still try to stay a little organized. Or maybe I am just fooling myself...only time will tell! We should know by next week LOL!


xo

Em


Visit my website- tons of images available as art prints and posters: darklingtreasures.com

Loads of fun stuff- T shirts, stickers, mugs, stationery, bags, buttons, and more in my Zazzle Shop!

No comments:

Post a Comment