Wednesday, December 7, 2011

A Sharp Dragon, plus Raspberries and Cream FB auction!


Well well, I hope you are doing well!

This is going to be a rather dragon-y post :) I thought I'd give the clowns a short break, though I am sure they will be back very very soon! I have a brand new dragon painting to share, as well as a new Facebook exclusive auction (also dragon-related!)
I know it's not a lot, but I'm trying to keep up with the posting :)


Most of my dragons are friendly creatures, though at times they can cause quite a bit of trouble, as dragons are prone to do. However, I happened to summon this angry little beastie the other day...I know he is not the most, uh, jovial creature, but perhaps you would consider adopting him just the same? This is an original 6" x 4" acrylic painting, titled "Shank". He is up for auction on eBay with a starting bid of just $15! To see the auction listing, and place a bid, please visit the link below the picture:




"Shank" original big eye dragon painting


Now, I also have new Facebook exclusive auction running, until tomorrow night...I know it is short notice, however, it seems there are still no bids on it, so I may extend it a few more days...in the meantime, details: this is a "Raspberry and Cream" color themed auction, featuring a handful of my lovely hand made goodies- a small journal, a pouch, a fabric charm, some paper tags, and an original mixed media dragon piece! Everything matches, it is quite a pretty set of goodies! The bidding starts at $0; more specifics and info on the items and how to place a bid are at the link below the picture (on my Facebook art page):





"Raspberry and Cream" Facebook Exclusive Darkling Treasures Art auction


I will have a lot more to share over the next week, but for now I have to go relax for a bit, I am feeling a little bit drained.

xo

Em


Visit my website- tons of images available as art prints and posters: darklingtreasures.com

Loads of fun stuff- T shirts, stickers, mugs, stationery, bags, buttons, and more in my Zazzle Shop!

No comments:

Post a Comment