Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Spacepunk portrait art, Popcorn Perriot illustration, + NEW COMIC!


This will be my last post before the C-day, so I want to firstly wish you all a very happy holiday seasopn and I hope Krampus does not get you ;) Now, I have some new pieces to share before I take a few days off...A steampunk space traveler, a perriot clown pin up, and a new comic!


Now, for artz! A new "larger" piece (for me)- "Spacepunk" is an original 7" x 11" mixed media painting, featuring a steampunk space traveler! Created in acrylic paints, archival inks, and papers on masonite, she is currently up for auction on eBay, with a starting bid of $30! To see more pictures, read details about the art, and perhaps even place a bid to own her, please visit the link below her picture:




"Spacepunk" original mixed media steampunk space pin up art


The other brand new piece is an original 5" x 7" illustration- "Popcorn Perriot"! I knew I could not stay away from my clowns for very long...She is a cute one, though, more of a perriot, really (hence the title). Created in archival inks on canvas paper, she is available for bid on eBay, at the link below her picture (bidding starts at $10):




"Popcorn Perriot" original clown pin up fantasy illustration


I also have a new comic! See, I am doing well so far, keeping up with my "one a week" LOL!! Week two yeah buddy. Of course, I kind of ran out of time this week to color it in (it takes a little more thought than it looks like)...So it is just the linework. Eventually I will get it colored :) To check out the latest, just click the link below:

Em's latest comic


Again, I hope you all have a wonderful weekend and all, please be safe and enjoy yourselves!

xo

Em


Visit my website- tons of images available as art prints and posters: darklingtreasures.com

Loads of fun stuff- T shirts, stickers, mugs, stationery, bags, buttons, and more in my Zazzle Shop!

No comments:

Post a Comment