Friday, August 20, 2010

New- Zombie Poster, Dark Waves + Green Girl mermaid ACEOs, 99 cent art auctions, + more!


Hello hello!

Whew! Busy week! Not a lot of time for art, sadly, but I seem to be making great progress on some of my other projects! And, as always, I have no respite from the influx of new ideas...


So, I do have a few new things to share- two new mermaid ACEO originals up for auction (plus a whole bunch of ACEO prints), and a zombie poster featuring 9 of my zombie ink blots!


Yes, New art!!! Both mermaids! The first is a little girl I like to call "Dark Waves"- she is a very sultry brunette siren, watching the sunset over crashing waves. I really love the colors in this ACEO! "Dark Waves" is up for auction on eBay, with a starting bid of just $5...To see the auction listing and perhaps make a bid, just visit the link below her picture:




"Dark Waves" original mermaid at sunset fantasy ACEO art


The other new mermaid ACEO is called "Green Girl"- she's all green! I wanted to switch around the colors a bit in this piece, so the sand and rocks are pink...it's like an underwater candyland LOL! At any rate, this cuties is also up for auction on eBay, also with a starting bid of only $5. To see more details, pictures, and to make a bid, please visit the link below her picture:




"Green Girl" original mermaid fantasy ACEO art


And...a whole *slew* of 99 cent ACEO print auctions are also running...there are some older pieces, as well as some of my more recent ones. To see all the auctions I have on one page, just click the link below the picture:




99 cent fantasy ACEOs on eBay


Now...zombie time! I have finally gotten around to making up a poster featuring all of my Zombie Ink Blot images (based off the Rorschach psychology test)...It is up in my Zazzle shop, at the link below the picture, if you would like to see more/purchase one for yourself/a friend/loved one...You can also choose your own size of poster, what type of paper (or even canvas!) and even get a custom frame! Ah, how I love Zazzle! Here is the picture and the link:




Zombie Ink Blot/ Rorschach psychology art posters


The lovely folks over at MyTagArt have put up a bunch of new tubes/tag images for me! One of them is even seperated into three layers- what fun! Here is the link to my page there, where you can see all the available images; new additions are at the bottom of the page!

Emily's MyTagArt page


So, yes, I've been at my real job pretty much all week. I am very very glad to have a job. However, I am beginning to resent ALL THE HOURS I SPEND THERE. I love my crew. I hate pizza. I hate the mall. I hate not having time/energy to do all the things I want to when I get home. I wish I could just cut sleep out of my schedule entirely; that would solve a bunch of my troubles. Except, of course, for being tired all the time.




xo!

Em

Visit my website- tons of images available as art prints and posters: darklingtreasures.com

Loads of fun stuff- T shirts, stickers, mugs, stationery, bags, buttons, and more in my Zazzle Shop!

No comments:

Post a Comment