Thursday, August 26, 2010

Zombie Pin Up ACEO art, Circus & Side Show ACEO art, 99 cent art auctions, and a Facebook Exclusive art book auction!


Happy weekend all!

As usual, I have been busy with lots of stuff! Of course, a lot of it is real life related, and not art related...:( I am trying to stay patient with the current setup...in a few weeks, I am hoping my hours at work will go down a bit and I will have much more time for creating...


So...I do have some new art to share, of course. Firstly, a few brand new ACEOs from my ongoing circus & side show series, and a zombie, too.


ZOMBIE!!! Sorry...*ahem* allow me to compose myself...........Okay. I have a brand new, ORIGINAL, zombie pin up girl ACEO illustration! I have titled her "Rotten B*tch"...she is illustrated in archival inks and acrylic paints on bristol...Up for auction on eBay, with a starting bid of just $5! I **LOOOVE** this piece, so if she does not get any bids, I think she will be drafted to my personal collection...You can see the auction listing, and make your bids, at the link below her picture:




"Rotten B*tch" original nude zombie pin up art


A new piece in the Circus & Side Show series- "Dog Legged Girl"- a wide eyed young lady happend to have double jointed knees, so she has made a fine living traveling with the circus! This is an original ACEO (3.5" x 2.5", acrylics and ink on bristol). She is up for auction on eBay, with a starting bid of only $5! To see the listing, and perhaps make a bid, just click on the link below her picture:




"Dog Legged Girl" original circus & side show fantasy ACEO art


The other new, original Circus & Side Show piece is "A Clown"- shocking, frizzy hair, a red nose and cheeks, and bright blue eyes...you know, a clown! This small ACEO illustration (2.5" x 3.5", acrylic and ink on bristol) is up for auction on eBay, with a starting bid of $5. To see more, follow the link below the picture:




"A Clown" original circus & side show original art


Also on eBay this week...a handful of 99 cent AcEO prints! The picture below shows all my 99 cent starting bid auctions currently running; just visit the link below to see the auctions all in one place:




99 cent starting bid ACEO art Print auctions!


Soooo...I have a very special, EXCLUSIVE auction to let you all in on! It is being hosted on my Facebook Art Page: Darkling Treasures on Facebook

I am auctioning off an original, one of a kind mini journal...which I have carried around with me for a few days, filling in pages here and there. This is one of a kind, and no duplicates will ever be made! Bidding starts at $0! All the information on how to place your bids, etc, is available at the link below the picture:




Darkling Treasures Facebook Exclusive Auction- one of a kind art book/journal!

This auction is running until next Thursday, September 2, at midnight.




xo!

Em

Visit my website- tons of images available as art prints and posters: darklingtreasures.com

Loads of fun stuff- T shirts, stickers, mugs, stationery, bags, buttons, and more in my Zazzle Shop!

No comments:

Post a Comment