Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Firebreather Circus art, Demon girl ACEO, continued SUPER SALE, plus 99 cent art auctions!


Good evening...

I will be keeping this short and sweet; I have to get to bed early tonight. Long day tomorrow, long rest of the week. So, I must get my sleep!
Anyhoo...on to less boring matters ;) I have some new original ACEOs listed on eBay, plus a few ACEO prints, so I will get to those right now!

The two new originals are both fire themed ACEOs... "Dremon 2" being a pretty demon fairy, sitting on an ottoman made from the skulls of the damned...or perhaps just the rather unfortunate. She is surrounded by the glowing orange and yellow flames of hellfire! This original 2.5" x 3.5" illustration is up for auction on eBay, with a starting bid of just $5! To view the listing and perhaps make a bid (if you dare), simply visit the link below her picture:




"Dremon 2" original dark art pin up demon fairy art


The other new original is the next installment in my circus & Side Show series- "Firebreather"! He works in the darkness, but lights up the stage...This original illustration is also up for auction on eBay, with a starting bid of $5. To view his auction listing, see more pictures, read a bit more about him, and even make a bid, just check out the link below his picture:




"Firebreather" original circus & side show ACEO illustration


Now, I do have some new ACEO prints available on eBay as well, and each starts at just 99 cents! New prints include my "4 & 20" pin up jester, "Too Tired to Fly"- a sleepy dragon and his nymph, and also my "Lady Justice" pin up. You can see/bid on all of these prints at the link below the picture:




99 cent ACEO Print auctions- fantasy, pin ups, + more!


ANd lastly, I still have a BUNCH of original paintings and illustrations still on SUPER SALE in my darklingemily etsy shop! Still many 5" x 7" original pieces are $10 (from $32) and 8" x 10" originals are $25 (from $55)...plus, a few latecomers! I will be running these low prices until the end of this weekend- Sunday night they are all going back up to regular pricing, so...come on over and look around! Just click on the link below the picture for the complete list of sale art1




SUPER SALE original paintings and illustrations from darklingemily.etsy.com!


Now, it is time for me to go...to...bed! Have a good night y'all!


xo!

Em

Visit my website- tons of images available as art prints and posters: darklingtreasures.com

Loads of fun stuff- T shirts, stickers, mugs, stationery, bags, buttons, and more in my Zazzle Shop!

No comments:

Post a Comment