Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Dragon + Nymph reading art, mermaid ACEO print set, bear art prints, + Wonderland auction reminder!


Well, it *finally* snowed...

In other news, I have art to share. Wow, what a shocker LOL! A brand new original dragon + nymph ACEO, some ACEO prints, some larger bear prints, and a reminder about my latest FB exclusive auction. Probably some rambling, too...


But first, the newest original ACEO! This piece is part of my dragon + nymph series- "Spells and Stories" is the title. It features a pale fairy nymph and a small dragon reading a very big book! The original 3.5" x 2.5" illustration is created in acrylic paints and inks on bristol- up for a $5 starting bid on eBay! See the link below the picture to make a bid:




"Spells and Stories" original dragon + nymph fantasy art


Also up on eBay, a set of four (4) ACEO prints of some of my recent mermaid pieces! This set starts at just $3! You can see all the art involved at the link below the picture:




Mermaid ACEO set of 4 prints

As usual, I do have a bunch of other pieces listed for auction- to see them all on one page, just click HERE!


So...it is time for some bears! I am sure many of you recognize these bears from last week, when I put them on all sorts of items in my zazzle shop! Well, now they are available as 5" x 5" open edition prints through my darklingemily etsy shop for $10 apiece! You can see/purchase them individually at the links below the pictures:





"What?! Bears" 5" x 5" art prints




"Polar Bear in a Snow Storm" 5" x 5" art prints


And, finally, before I get to rambling, I wanted to remind you all that I have a Wonderland-themed collection up for auction on my Facebook art page- and the auction ends Thursday at 11pm (est)...Visit the link below the picture for all the info:




Alice in Wonderland handmade goodies Collection FB exclusive auction


So, as of today I am all finished making holiday gifts, and I just have a few things to pick up and I am totally finished! woo hoo! But of course, now I am a little bit lost as to what I should work on as far as art goes. I have about 10 *really exciting* ideas, and I kind of want to start them all at once LOL! Unfortunately, I am not cool enough, nor do I have enough appendages, to do that, so I will have to ponder a little longer. I do know that I will be very busy this winter, for sure! Well, once I get my head on straight, that is...;)

xo!

Em

Visit my website- tons of images available as art prints and posters: darklingtreasures.com

Loads of fun stuff- T shirts, stickers, mugs, stationery, bags, buttons, and more in my Zazzle Shop!

No comments:

Post a Comment