Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Fairy + Book ACEO art, ACEO print sets, Zombie Fairy T Shirts, A raven painting, Bear mugs ++!


Hi Hi!

I know it's been about a week since my last post- now that the holidays are upon us, I have been even more busy than usual! Getting all my gifts ready. Whew! I think I am making good progress though. Last year I waited too long and had to rush too much, so this year I am trying to be better about it for my own sanity LOL!


Anyway...I have some new art to share- a new fairy ACEO, a raven painting eBay auction, a fairy zombie t shirt, and more!


So, new ACEO auctions! The first brand new original illustration is titled "The Tiny Book"- a pretty fairy ready a tiny floating, glowing book of magic! She is an ORIGINAL 2.5" x 3.5" illustration, up for auction on eBay with a starting bid of only $5! To see more, and perhaps make a bid, just check out the link below her picture:




"The Tiny Book" original fairy ACEO art


I also have some ACEO sets up- these are sets of 4 themed ACEO prints, and each ACEO set auction starts at just $3! Right now I have a set of raven ACEOs, and a set of dragon ACEOs up! There are links tot he individual auctions up under the respective pictures, or you can view all of them HERE!




Raven set of 4 ACEO prints




Dragon set of 4 ACEO prints


And one last eBay auction for today- "Raven 12"- the original 8" x 10" acrylic painting- is up for auction with a $15 starting bid! I really love this particular raven, but i need to make room for *new ones*! The raven series gets a little bit larger every winter...;)
Anyhoo, the link to this auction is below the picture, of course:




"Raven 12" original bird painting


Now, onto other stuff! :) Two weeks ago I drew up a little zombie fairy at the request of one of my wonderful coworkers, for a tattoo...ANd now she is available on T shirts through my zazzle shop! Choose your own style, size, and color!! Yay! Click the link below the picture to see all the options, and perhaps get one for yourself or someone who'd appreciate wearing a zombie fairy!




Zombie Fairy T shirts! on Zazzle


and, I don't know how anyone feels about bears, but I love them! Stealing these two bear images from some Christmas presents I've made for some people, and putting them onto coffee/cocoa mugs! Plus, today Zazzle is offering 40% off mugs and mousepads- use the code JINGLESALE85 at checkout to receive the discount...here is one of the mugs, clicking on the link below the picture will take you to all my mugs!




NEW! Bear Mugs & other mugs by Em on Zazzle!


So, yes. I am now a little bit lost in all this typing...ANd I am thinking I had better go and get some more work done!




xo!

Em

Visit my website- tons of images available as art prints and posters: darklingtreasures.com

Loads of fun stuff- T shirts, stickers, mugs, stationery, bags, buttons, and more in my Zazzle Shop!

No comments:

Post a Comment