Friday, December 17, 2010

Raven 18 painting, Octopus-mermaid art, Sale on necklaces and phone cases, + some rambling


Helloz!

Just a short post before my work week takes over, and I get too busy and tired to be online much :\ I have a brand new raven painting (!!!) as well as a new fantasy ACEO!


The new raven painting is part of the ongoing series, of course, and being the 18th addition, it is titled simply "Raven 18". I like this one, it has a very masculine, edgy, dark feel to it...This is the ORIGINAL painting (7" x 5" on a sheet of artist canvas), available through my darklingemily etsy shop at the link below the picture:




"Raven 18" original painting


Another new original- this is just a little ACEO illustration. "Bathtime" is a brightly colored, fun piece, featuring an octopus mermaid, a tiny cuttlefish, a bathtub, and bubblegum pink water! This original 3.5" x 2.5" illustration is listed for auction on eBay, with a $5 starting bid...You can see all the info and make your bid at the link below the picture:




"Bathtime" original mermaid octopus fantasy illustration


I've put up a bunch of new necklaces in my Zazzle shop- some of the new ones are from my older mixed media fantasy pieces! Mermaids, fairies, pretty little things, you know. And right now, until December 20th, if you use the code NEWPRODSZAZZ at checkout, my necklaces are just $9.95 plus shipping! The necklaces are beautiful sterling silver, in your choice of circle or square, and each necklace comes with a chain and a gift pouch! Just check out the link below the picture for all the necklaces:




Emily's Art Necklaces on Zazzle


Also, the same code can be used for $30 off iPhone and iPad cases! Check out the link below the picture:




iPhone + iPad cases


So, I've been redunculously busy, sleep deprived, usually cold, and probably a little undernourished lately. Is it over yet? Have I mentioned how much of a Grinch I am?...Does this look infected to you? LOL! Seriously, though, I might be a little bit quiet for awhile. I have to get my brain all sorted out, because I have some rather involved projects coming up, and I want to be able to give them the focus they deserve. :)

xo!

Em

Visit my website- tons of images available as art prints and posters: darklingtreasures.com

Loads of fun stuff- T shirts, stickers, mugs, stationery, bags, buttons, and more in my Zazzle Shop!

No comments:

Post a Comment