Friday, December 10, 2010

Juniper Kiss dragon art, Dragon 2011 Calendars, fantasy art necklaces, + Wonderland auction!


Oh My GOODNESS itisfreezingaaaahhhhh!!

I need to think about moving closer to the Equator. I can't take this cold! And I still have many months of it bleh!

anyway...I have quite the load of art and stuff to share tonight, so I hope you are ready! I've got a brand new dragon + nymph ACEO auction up, a 2011 Dragon calendar, necklaces, and a new Facebook exclusive art auction! I've been busy...:)


First, as always, I will introduce my latest ACEO- "Juniper Kiss" is part of my dragon + nymph illustration series- this one features a cute little dragon getting a kiss from an equally-adorable nymph/fairy. This is an original 3.5" x 2.5" fantasy illustration (acrylics and inks on bristol). It is listed for auction on eBay, with a starting bid of $5. To see all the info, visit the listing at the link below the picture:




"Juniper Kiss" original dragon + nymph ACEO art


Now, the calendars! I am very proud to present to you the 2011 dragon calendars! This is a collection of 12 of my original paintings, so you can enjoy dragons all year long! You can see all the artwork and which months are which dragon, and customize your own calendar through my Zazzle shop- just visit the link below the picture:




Emily's 2011 Dragon Calendars through Zazzle!

See all Emily's art calendars HERE!


In addition to the newest calendar, I also have a whole slew of necklaces featuring my art- also through Zazzle! These necklaces are sterling silver, and come with a lobster claw clasp chain and a pouch! To see all the ones I have up right now (adding more all the time!) just click on the link below the pic:




Emily's sterling silver fantasy art necklaces

I've also added some jester pin up coasters and some new iPhone/iPad case designs...I am loving Zazzle lately! So much fun! LOL!


Okay, one last fun thing before I get back to my desk- my latest Facebook exclusive art auction! This particular auction is for a *whole box* of assorted Alice in Wonderland themed goodies, hand made by me :) This auction is EXCLUSIVE to my Facebook art page, so if you would like to bid, you will need to visit the link below the picture for all the info! The details are- $0 starting bid, no reserve price set, winner pays winning bid + shipping (outlined at the link)...Pictures and all the nitty gritty details are at the link:




Alice in Wonderland handmade goodies Collection FB exclusive auction


Whew! I think that is it for now. I actually have to make it so, because I have a buttload of work to do and not much time...as usual.

xo!

Em

Visit my website- tons of images available as art prints and posters: darklingtreasures.com

Loads of fun stuff- T shirts, stickers, mugs, stationery, bags, buttons, and more in my Zazzle Shop!

No comments:

Post a Comment