Friday, December 31, 2010

HAPPY NEW YEAR! New fantasy ACEO auctions, Cross stitch patterns, sneak peek at new project, and rambling!


First of all, before I forget...HAPPY NEW YEAR!!! May 2011 be fabulous and exciting for each and every one of you :)


Now, down to business ha ha! I have a few brand new ACEO originals up for auction on eBay this week: "Elephant"- part of my Circus and Side Show series...starts at a $5 bid, you can see more info at the auction link below the picture:




"Elephant" original circus ACEO art


Also, a new mermaid ACEO- "Algae" is a light and sweet purple haired mermaid...She is also up for a $5 starting bid...All the details are at the link below her picture:




"Algae" original mermaid ACEO art


And one darker piece- "Double Trouble" features two sexy demon girls! It's in all red and black, too! This ACEO also strats with a $5 bid, and the link below the picture will take you right to the auction:




"Double Trouble" demon dark art ACEO

I am trying to list a few new pieces a week on eBay, so if you are ever curious, you can go HERE to see all my latest auctions!


Now...I have a whole slew of BRAND NEW cross stitch patterns available through Misty Dreamz. I am working with Tamara, the owner, to get a lot of new art up on her newly revamped site! She is just a wonderful woman with a giant heart, and I know she treats each one of her customers like royalty, so...if you are into cross stitching, you should check out her site! There are a BUNCH of wonderful artists there, and all sorts of patterns to choose from! Below is the link to all my patterns:


Emily's Cross Stitch Patterns on Misty Dreamz


And one more merch-type thing before I get to my ramblings...I had ordered myself a sterling silver necklace from Zazzle when they were on sale over the holidays...I have recently received said necklace in the mail, and OMG I LOVE IT!! It features a never before seen Ralphie painting :) and is a quality piece of jewelry. The pendant is heavy, and a little bigger than I had envisioned it to be when I ordered it, and it feels wonderful to wear. Very comforting. Here's a pic of my new Ralphie necklace:




and, of course, the link to purchase your very own Emily art necklace: Sterling Silver Art Necklaces


Okay...I know I mentioned a sneak peek at my latest project...so here it is:




And, I am going to be a horrible wench right now and not explain it at all heh heh heh! But...soon, I will have the start of it up in full view, with explanations and such ;)


So, yes, I am slowly getting work done. Art is being made, and Emily is attempting to resume her usual lifestyle and schedule after the holidays. I have plans to get back to working on my dragon zodiac series, a few new jesters, and a bajillion other things that I may or may not get to in the near future...Yep. Things are getting back to where they should be LOL! Anyhoo...stay safe and don't so anything I wouldn't do...

xo!

Em

Visit my website- tons of images available as art prints and posters: darklingtreasures.com

Loads of fun stuff- T shirts, stickers, mugs, stationery, bags, buttons, and more in my Zazzle Shop!

No comments:

Post a Comment