Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Raven + Angel art, Mermaid ACEO, new Zazzle items, and a new series!


Hello!

Well, I seem to be getting back on track, yay! I've got two new ACEO auctions on eBay, plus new Zazzle fun stuff, and the first image in a new series (also available as prints)!


First, as always, I will show off my new ACEO auctions! This one is titled "Raven Reading", and features lots and lots of books, and nestled in those books, a beautiful blond angel and a raven! I love this piece- it is an original 2.5" x 3.5" illustration, and is up for auction on eBay with a starting bid of just $5! To see the listing, and perhaps even make a bid, just visit the link below the picture:




"Raven Reading" original angel book fantasy art


The other new original ACEO is equally pretty- "Pink" is a fantasy portrait of a dark haired, pink scaled mermaid! She is also up for auction on eBay, with a $5 starting bid! To see more, just visit the link below the picture:




"Pink" original mermaid fantasy art portrait

Of course, there are other auctions running; to see them all, just click HERE!


Next, I have magically found some time to put up some new items in my Zazzle shop! Among the new items are a *bunch* of new magnets, new postcards, and a few new necklaces! To see all the newness, and take advantage of the latest Zazzle sale (20.11% off all orders when you use the code 2011NEWYEARS at checkout- ends Thursday!!) just check out the link below the picture:




New Darkling Zazzle items!


Now, let me introduce the new series...heh heh heh! This has been formulating in the very back of my head for some time now. It is sort of a look at me, through my own artist eyes. Of course, it has been stylized a bit, and I will probably embellish a lot and make a lot of shit up, but...as an introvert, I deal with myself all of the time, and have more than a few major 'faces' that make up my days. These 'faces' do not always get along, and thus I put up with many an internal struggle. Well, this is sort of a tongue-in-cheek look at some of the recurring obstacles and culprits of my inner landscape. I'm honestly not wanting to come off as narcissistic with this; really, the reason I'm doing it is more out of (my version of) laziness than anything. This way, I don't have to think too much about the story behind the art. I can just make the art. But, enough rambling. Here is the very first piece in the series I will refer to as "Problems"...


"Two and the Same" may look familiar to those of you who have visited my work in progress album lately. Well, it is *finally* finished, and limited edition prints are available through my darklingemily etsy shop. To read about this piece, and perhaps get yourself a print, just visit the link below the picture:




"Two and the Same" fantasy art prints


So, for now, that is all I've got. I have plans for a new Facebook exclusive auction very soon, a website update (which I will shamefully put off until I can no longer live with myself), more new art, and other stuff!

xo!

Em

Visit my website- tons of images available as art prints and posters: darklingtreasures.com

Loads of fun stuff- T shirts, stickers, mugs, stationery, bags, buttons, and more in my Zazzle Shop!

No comments:

Post a Comment