Saturday, January 22, 2011

Candy Apple Jester pin up, Dragon art auctions, more Ralphies, and work in progress pics!


Well well, we meet again...

So, I am officially *all caught up* on my stuff...well, as caught up as I'll ever be. This has left me feeling like I can finally make whatever I want, whenever I want...It's been awhile :) So, I have a brand new jester! Plus some more Ralphie birds, an auction for an original dragon painting, and work in progress pictures!


First, the newest jester- she is titled simply "Candy Apple"- she is sweet, colorful, and lots of trouble! There are 8" x 10" limited edition art prints of her available through my darklingemily etsy shop, at the link below her picture:




"Candy Apple" jester pin up fantasy art prints


Speaking of jesters...I have a handful of new jester items up in my Zazzle Shop; I've been in a magnet mood lately (just ordered a few for myself)...To see all the new jester stuff, just check out the link below the picture:




Pin Up Jester art- shirts, posters, stickers, magnets, and more!


Now, onto other things...How about a few dragons? I have two new auctions running on eBay, both dragons! The first one is an older painting- "A Little Trouble" is painted in acrylics on a 8" x 6" canvas board. He is up for auction on eBay, with a starting bid of $9.99! To see the listing, and perhaps place a bid, just click on the link below the picture:




"A Little Trouble" original dragon painting


And the other dragon auction is for this brand new original ACEO- "Dragon Research" features a cute little dragon, with eye glasses, reading! So sweet :) This little 2.5" x 3.5" illustration is up for auction on eBay, with a starting bid of only $5! The auction link is below his picture:




"Dragon Research" original fantasy ACEO illustration


Over this past week, I have been integrating more Ralphies into my zombietoes etsy shop...there are a bunch of new colors- yes, even pink and purple, though he begged and pleaded with me not to make him those girlie colors heh heh! You can get your own Ralphie at the link below the picture:




RALPHIES!!! Hee hee hee!!!!


Again, onto other things...I have some work in progress photos up of a painting I recently started...It's been slow going, as I have my hands in everything else (as usual) and can't seem to sit still and just paint. But, if you would like to see what I have been slowly working on, the pictures are in my Facebook album HERE. The newest ones are all the way at the bottom of the page.


Oh, yes! Before I go...the Misty Dreamz cross stitch website has been revamped! This is the website that offers much of my art, and many other wonderful artists' works, as cross stitch patterns! And, it is run by the most awesome woman!! But...the new pegasus banner has been created by...me! I think it looks pretty spiffy, even though I don't draw a lot of horses ;) But, here is the link, should you want to see it:

Misty Dreamz Cross Stitch Patterns

xo!

Em

Visit my website- tons of images available as art prints and posters: darklingtreasures.com

Loads of fun stuff- T shirts, stickers, mugs, stationery, bags, buttons, and more in my Zazzle Shop!

No comments:

Post a Comment