Thursday, January 13, 2011

Gothic Lady ACEO art, Dragon illustration, Soap in the Air painting, ++!


Hi hi!

Well, I just spent my three days off making art like it's going out of style (I dunno, judging by the rate that public schools are cutting art and music classes, maybe it *is* going out of style...) I have some new, original ACEOs to share, along with a new painting, and lots of fun stuff in my Zazzle shop! So...get ready!

Here is the first new ACEO- "Fire and Ice" features a dragon (in cool colors) perched on a bare tree, as the sun sets (or rises?), making the sky all fiery. This is an original 2.5" x 3.5" illustration, and is up for auction on eBay, starting at just $5! To see the auction listing, more info, and perhaps even make a bid, just click on the link below the picture;




"Fire and Ice" original dragon art


The other brand new ACEO that I have up for auction right now is titled "Night Out"- a blue-haired goth girl is going out for a night of fun! This original 2.5" x 3.5" illustration is also up for a $5 starting bid- just check out the link below her picture for all the info, and to bid:




"Night Out" goth girl fashion ACEO art


I do have some other auctions running; if you would like to see them all, just click HERE!


Okay, now, for a new painting! Yay!! It's been awhile since I've had a chance to get anything done on my "Little Things" series, but here is the latest- "Soap in the Air". A pretty blond thing is blowing bubbles at you...The landscape is cheery but strange. This piece is saturated with sickly-sweet candy colors. I love it! She is painted in acrylics on a scalloped wooden plaque; measures approximately 7" x 9" x 1". All the details, more pictures, and how to own this original are in my darklingemily etsy shop at the link below the picture:




"Soap in the Air" original fantasy art painting


Finally, I do have a bunch of new coasters, mugs, postcards, and bags available in my Zazzle Shop! I love Zazzle so much. I know it's dorky, but I do. I want one of everything, with one of every picture on it LOL! So far I am very pleased with all the personal orders I have received from them- from the shipping to the quality of the item, I am very happy. But, enough rambling! Check out all the new (and old!) goodies at the link below the picture:




Em's Zazzle Shop- coasters, postcards, mugs, bags, and tons more!


To continue being the dork that I am, here's a little train of thought: I am typing all of this without really using my right index finger. It's covered in Band-Aids and it feels weird when I type with it. I cut myself on a foil container at work. :( This was right after getting a cardboard cut (cousin to the paper cut, but much more horrid)...It's funny. Of all the things at work that I could really injure myself on, it is those that seem so harmless that always end up maiming me. Perhaps I should be more wary of "those who look like they don't bite" ;)


And with that, I am off to get some things done...or something ;}

xo!

Em

Visit my website- tons of images available as art prints and posters: darklingtreasures.com

Loads of fun stuff- T shirts, stickers, mugs, stationery, bags, buttons, and more in my Zazzle Shop!

No comments:

Post a Comment