Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Sunset Angel ACEO, T Shirt + Necklace Sale, and Mermaid collage art FB auction


Hi Hi!

I am *so cold*. It's hard to paint with cold fingers, but I have managed to pull it off...

I have a brand new fantasy ACEO illustration up for auction, Zazzle is having a sale on T shirts and necklaces, and I have a new Facebook exclusive auction!


Let's get to it then, shall we? "Sunset Angel" is a new original ACEO illustration- she has a tiny blue bird nesting in her hair, and brilliant green/blue eyes..This little 2.5" x 3.5" illustration is up for auction on eBay, with a $5 starting bid- you can see the listing and place your bid at the link below the picture:




"Sunset Angel" original fantasy ACEO art


Now, sale time! yay! Zazzle is holding a 25% off T shirts and Necklaces sale- from now until Saturday, use the code LOVEKEEPSAKE at checkout to get the discount! I have a whole bunch of new necklaces listed, and even some new T shirts! To browse all the items I have, visit the link below the picture:




New Zazzle items, plus T shirt and Necklace sale!


Now, I have a new Facebook exclusive auction going on- this one is for two mermaid mixed media ACEOs! I do not make these very often anymore, and in fact this set is from last year, so...if you love this style, you might consider bidding, as I do not know if I will be making more anytime soon :) All the information about the art, pictures, and how to bid is at the link below the picture- and bidding starts at $0!




Two mixed media Mermaid ACEOs Facebook exclusive auction!


Well, I have finished up the painting that I was working on...the work in progress pics are HERE, and yes, I added more LOL! I will be listing her in the next day or two...For now, I want to get started on another painting!

xo!

Em

Visit my website- tons of images available as art prints and posters: darklingtreasures.com

Loads of fun stuff- T shirts, stickers, mugs, stationery, bags, buttons, and more in my Zazzle Shop!

No comments:

Post a Comment