Friday, January 7, 2011

'Dirty' Mermaid art auction, FB exclusive ZOMBIES auction, new ACEO prints, +!


Happy weekend peoplez!

Well, I don't have any *new* art to share, but I do have some new auctions up, so...yanno...:)


Some of you may remember this piece from this summer- "Mermaid Mud Wrestling" is an original 7" x 5" illustration, featuring two mermaids wrestling in the mud! This piece was in my etsy shop for $32, but I thought I'd put it up on eBay (always trying to make more room in this studio LOL!) with a starting bid of just $9.99! To see more pictures, read about the art, and perhaps even make a bid, just visit the link below the picture:




"Mermaid Mud Wrestling" original fantasy art


Also new on eBay is another 4 print ACEO set for a $3 starting bid- this batch is four dragons: Earth Dragon, Shadow, Too Tired to Fly, and Inkling 2. To see the auction and more pictures, just check out the link below the pic:




Dragons! set of 4 ACEO prints


Umm, what else...oh, yes! ZOMBIES!!! AHHHHH! hahahahaha!! Yay! I've put up a collection of zombie goodies for bids on my Facebook art page! All of the info and specifics are at the link below the picture...bidding starts at $0! And there is no reserve! Remember...more at the link below the picture:




Zombie Collection Facebook exclusive auction


Remember how I said I was mostly all caught up? Well, I managed to get myself sidetracked already! Crap! LOL! I've gotten my hands on some new felt colors, so I thought I'd sew up a new batch of Ralphies! Of course, I got all gung-ho and made a bajillion of them...I am currently trying to get them all sewn up and stuffed. I thought it would only take a day or two, but it's taken a little longer.



The madness!!

If you want a stuffed Ralphie, the ones I have available now are in my zombietoes shop HERE!


I'd better get back to those, actually...Have a great weekend! Go buy art LOL!

xo!

Em

Visit my website- tons of images available as art prints and posters: darklingtreasures.com

Loads of fun stuff- T shirts, stickers, mugs, stationery, bags, buttons, and more in my Zazzle Shop!

No comments:

Post a Comment