Monday, July 19, 2010

Rose Mermaid art, New Circus ACEO, and Fairy + Dragon!


Hello lovelies!

This is gonna be a pretty lame post, because I am exhausted and have a bit of a headache. Too much sun, not enough water, too much worrying, not enough relaxing. Ah, life.


I have a few new ACEOs listed, all of them are original ink and acrylic illustrations, and all have starting bids of just $5!
The first is "Dragon Lily"- a tiny blue dragon is curled up in a bright day lily, and a fairy has just found his hiding spot! The link to the auction listing is below the picture:




"Dragon Lily" original fantasy ACEO


The other new fantasy ACEO I have up is a rose flavored mermaid! I have no idea where this one came from, but she sure is pretty! Her listing link is also below the picture:




"Relaxing Rose" original mermaid illustration


And, finally, my latest circus & side shoe ACEO- "The Contortionist"- by now, you may have noticed a color theme going on with this series...All primaries, plus ochre, brown, black, and white. I thought it would be a challenge to give myself some boundaries for once, and dang was I right! LOL! To see the auction listing for this ACEO, just visit the link below the picture:




"The Contortionist" side show ACEO art


So, yes, I am not feeling 100% today. I haven't been feeling all that great for a few days now, but am trying to muddle through. I have definitely bitten off more than I can chew, so I may be kind of quiet for a bit, until I work out all my projects...At the moment, I am still working on the zombie limericks. Almost done writing, then to illustrate, format, and so forth until I am pleased with the finished product. Of course, I will still be listing regular eBay auctions, though they will mostly be ACEOs...I have no idea when I will get to my next jester,or a new zodiac dragon, or anything else for that matter...*Sigh* I need more hours in the day. I need more days in the week. I am not going to be acquiring either of those things any time soon...

xo!

Em

Visit my website- tons of images available as art prints and posters: darklingtreasures.com

Loads of fun stuff- T shirts, stickers, mugs, stationery, bags, buttons, and more in my Zazzle Shop!

No comments:

Post a Comment